Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

2012 standouts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 standouts

Are there any standout players for next year?

Thanks to Bonekrusher for the sweet sig.

NY Giants Super Bowl XLII Champs!

Originally posted by LetsGoGiants! View Post
    Are there any standout players for next year?
    FSU already has commitments from two in RB Mario Pender and DE Dante Fowler Jr.

Comment

Rushel Shell is from Western PA and is getting Pryor hype. He and Noah Spence are two top 10 talents in PA.

Comment

Tanner Mangum from Boise Idaho. One of the strongest most accurate kids in the west. Started as a true freshman at 5A had 28 touchdowns.

Comment

One thing to dominate Idaho HS Football, another to do it in Florida, California, or Texas. See, Cody Hawkins.

Comment

ME but my team in not very good.

Comment

Dorial Green-Beckham looks to be the next Calvin Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by MassNole View Post
                One thing to dominate Idaho HS Football, another to do it in Florida, California, or Texas. See, Cody Hawkins.
                Cody hawkins played 4A and was 5'11'' maybe. HE WAS PLAYING 5A at 14 years old and put up these numbers. Both of his brothers played at BYU. He has offers from BYU and BSU.

Comment

This is the dumbest thing in the world, you guys talk like stud recruits have to come out of these places. 2 of my best friends from my high school in North Idaho currently start for the Oregon Ducks...who will play in the NC game.

Taysom Hill who i am also close with, was a 4* prospect who will be at Stanford in 2 years after he finishes his mission.

it is possible for Idaho to produce prospects. Stop hating.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                  I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Mario Edwards Jr. was named the Texas 4A POTY. If the name seems familiar, his father is former FSU star Mario Edwards. You can guess where he's a heavy lean to at the moment.

Comment

Mario Edwards Jr. was named the Texas 4A POTY. If the name seems familiar, his father is former FSU star Mario Edwards. You can guess where he's a heavy lean to at the moment.
                      And you can guess who doesn't care...

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

You must have cared enough to quote a post over a month old.

Comment

Iowa is going to do some dirty things in the state of Illinois next year.

Comment

Some Barry Sanders Jr. kid isn't too bad..

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Look out for Shaq Thompson. Will be the best safety in the NCAA by his junior year.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information