Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2012 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha i think they're testin the national spotlight of what a NC can do for a program. gone into arizona, cali, illinois, delaware, maryland offering recruits this year so far. i highly doubt they get the people from there (except delaware, seem to have a connection with the one school). i expect them to stick south.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
      Auburn should probably stay away from him. Michigan already has enough competition for him.
      You guys got Bryant so I would be shocked if Diamond goes anywhere else. Of course if Michigan tanks it might change things, but I don't think it would and I don't think they will.

Comment

• RB Drew Harris, LB Noor Davis and LB Royce Jenkins-Stone recently got Cane offers. Davis is from the Orlando area but the other two are OOS guys, anyone got info on them?

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

• The pictures are weird.

These kids are at home eating home cooking, allow that, and embrace it.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
            Also, Jarontay Jones said the only thing that kept him from committing to UF on Junior Day was he wanted to take more visits. JaFar Mann has UF on top as well, along with Raphael Kirby.

Muschamp has also been showing Gainesville CB Chris Bivins a lot of love lately.
            those stephenson boys all had AU near or at the top when tracy rocker was here. when he left they all had question of where they stood with AU. well they all visited this weekend and jarontay and mann have AU on top after sittin and talkin with chiz and co.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Tennessee gets their first 2012 commit with Georgia runningback Imani Cross. Big dude at around 6'1" 225 pounds.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                RB Drew Harris, LB Noor Davis and LB Royce Jenkins-Stone recently got Cane offers. Davis is from the Orlando area but the other two are OOS guys, anyone got info on them?
                Drew Harris has pretty good physical skills, but he has little to no vision.

Comment

• Don't know if this is old news or not but legit 4-Star receiver Cayleb Jones picked Texas. No big surprise, but noteworthy nonetheless.

Comment

• I think that's number 11 for UT. Jones is a beast.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

• yeah cayleb is super awesome.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Ohio State offered another DE yesterday. That means we've offered these instate DEs:

Greg McMullen
                        Chris Wormley
                        Adolphus Washington
                        Se'Von Pittman
                        LaTroy Lewis
                        Ifeadi Odenigbu
                        and Tom Strobel

first come first serve if i ever saw it.

Comment

• Key, how high are you on William Mahone? Bill Greene on Scout loves him and PSU offered him and we are on the top of his list. I saw some film on him and he was looking good. Is he the third best back in the state?

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                            RB Drew Harris, LB Noor Davis and LB Royce Jenkins-Stone recently got Cane offers. Davis is from the Orlando area but the other two are OOS guys, anyone got info on them?
                            Jenkins-Stone was thought to be a Michigan lock early on, but has since started blowing up with offers. He was also upset that he did get his U-M offer on signing day. If anyone wants him, now is the time to go after him.

Comment

• i havent seen much of mahone. after we got ball and dunn to commit i kinda stop looking at runningback prospects. bill greene would know though for sure.

Comment

• Dan Voltz releases a top 8 of:

Auburn, Alabama, Notre Dame, Michigan, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Northwestern, and Iowa.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information