Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2012 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silver & Blue View Post
    Royce Jenkins-Stone commits to Michigan! Two linebackers in two days. Now we just need to get James Ross.
    I'm thinking JR might end up in the Blue and White.

Comment

• Originally posted by BPhilb View Post
      Allen, TX RB Jonathan Williams commits to Missouri.
      Very solid recruit.

Comment

• Ronald Darby to Notre Dame.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayP View Post
          MD ATH Ronald Darby commits to ND prior to the Blue/Gold game. 5'11 and runs a 4.37. Good RB, but wants to play DB. Works for me.

I hope he gets in his buddy Keith Marshall's ear and gets him to commit as well.
          feelsfriggingreatman

:)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
          - Corner or Wideout in the first
          - No reaching
          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket View Post
            feelsfriggingreatman

:)
            Hard to hate on a kid who says he wants to be as good as Deion Sanders, Charles Woodson, and Darrell Green. That's a helluva group of DBs to emulate right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayP View Post
              Hard to hate on a kid who says he wants to be as good as Deion Sanders, Charles Woodson, and Darrell Green. That's a helluva group of DBs to emulate right there.
              Good for him, most high school kids want to be terrible.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Anyone have a feel for Gunner Kiel's recruitment? Haven't heard much on him lately. I figure he's a Notre Dame lean.
                Does he have a timetable or a top 5 or anything like that?
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
                  Anyone have a feel for Gunner Kiel's recruitment? Haven't heard much on him lately. I figure he's a Notre Dame lean.
                  Does he have a timetable or a top 5 or anything like that?
                  Well, he didn't come up for the B/G game this weekend, and I heard he was making a 2nd trip to OU. I would think he's a lean to them. Probably would be more of an ND lean if it was his dad that played there, but it was his uncle, so the pull isn't as strong.

The way I see the ND QB recruiting going, Kiel is the #1 target. Pike and Mauk are probably 2 & 3 respectively, and who knows beyond that. But ND will only take 1 QB this cycle, so at some point, if Kiel seems like a lost cause, Kelly will take one of the other QBs he's interested in. But considering there's word on some of the ND sites that Mauk already committed, and is just waiting to announce, this could have already happened.

Comment

• Anyone know anything about OLB Bryce Cottrell of Plano TX? Syracuse is recruiting him and he was actually up at the Orange spring game over the weekend.

Comment

• Zeke Pike to Auburn. No surprise.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Johnathan Gray to Texas.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                        2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                        2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Wisconsin continues their instate domination, getting a commitment from Vince Biegel, LB, who had offers from Michigan, Tennessee, and BYU (he's Mormon)

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Florida St picks up 2 commits this week

OL/DL Alphonse Taylor
                            LB Ukeme Eligwe

Comment

• Desmon Peoples is making his decision tomorrow and it sounds like Rutgers is the frontrunner. Can anyone tell me anything about him?
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                Desmon Peoples is making his decision tomorrow and it sounds like Rutgers is the frontrunner. Can anyone tell me anything about him?
                                The kid is a stud. Legs like tree trunks. Small-ish, at least heigh wise, good bulk. Has played with good teams his whole highschool career, but with Archbishop Wood its on a whole different level. He is played behind probably the best offensive line in the state and has the stats to prove it. Suffered a bad ankle injury at the end of last season. I'd say he is the 2nd best RB in Southeastern PA.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information