Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2012 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MassNole View Post
    Oklahoma or Alabama are the leaders. I hope Bama to give FSU a shot to keep Jameis Winston away from MLB.
    I hear Michigan and Indiana are where he is leaning.

On a side note Missouri picked up commitments from 4* - #3 OG (rivals) Evan Boehm and 3* CB Kentrell Brice... Missouri now has 10 commitments and looks to be in the running for a number of other high profile recruits.

Comment

• Originally posted by jnew76 View Post
      I hear Michigan and Indiana are where he is leaning.
      Indiana, interesting....

No Notre Dame?

Comment

• WR Alvin Cornelius gives a soft verbal to Syracuse. He also had interest in Oregon, Miami, and Rutgers. We went to the same HS and as a sophomore he was a man amongst boys. I can't imagine what he'll do this upcoming year. I'll probably go back there just to watch him play.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...rnelius-118921

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Victory X View Post
          Indiana, interesting....

No Notre Dame?
          Nah, he's basically down to Oklahoma and Bama.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
            Nah, he's basically down to Oklahoma and Bama.
            Any idea when he will announce?

Comment

• Originally posted by Victory X View Post
              Any idea when he will announce?
              Apparently he was going to announce this past week and needed more time to think. Just a guess but I'd say fairly soon. Within the month most likely.
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                Matthew Dodson, an offensive lineman from the Cleveland area, chose Wisconsin over Ohio State (and Michigan).

The times, they are a' changing.
                Yes. Wisconsin will now pluck whatever elite OSU recruit that they want.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  Matthew Dodson, an offensive lineman from the Cleveland area, chose Wisconsin over Ohio State (and Michigan).

The times, they are a' changing.
                  Wisky has two great OLman this class. I wonder why they don't get elite guys since they breed OLman that go to the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
                    Yes. Wisconsin will now pluck whatever elite OSU recruit that they want.
                    Well they got one already, which is more than they would have in any other year.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• 4* LB Lorenzo Phillips commits to UF. #146 overall on Rivals

Comment

• Looks like Gunner Kiel to Alabama, come on down to Tally Jameis Winston.

Comment

• Originally posted by MassNole View Post
                          Looks like Gunner Kiel to Alabama, come on down to Tally Jameis Winston.
                          Link? That's huge

Comment

• Kind of a waste of his talents IMO, but oh well. Who knows, maybe Bama can also pull DGB. Then Saban could change his philosophy and they'll open that offense up...

Nah.
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Malvern Preps Conor Mahoney, #63 OG by scout, commits to Northwestern

Malvern Preps Michael Mooney, #58 OG by scout, commits to UVA.

Comment

• Chad Kelly to Clemson. He is the nephew of Jim Kelly. TaJarvis Fuller to Illinois. That would be Mike Bellamy's younger cousin. Hope these guys can live up to their relatives lol.
                                Last edited by JRTPlaya21; 06-17-2011, 08:35 AM.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                                2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                                2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information