Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2012 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
    Does Warren Ball look that fast to you guys? I love how he keeps his feet moving upon contact, but just doesn't seem to have breakaway speed. I think i like Dunn better. It's dumb how crowded our backfield is. I pray to our OLINE is at least decent next year they (Hyde, Smith, Berry) should make noise.

Also, how come Joe Bolden hasn't been offered by us yet?
    I completely agree. To me, Ball is a high 3*, low 4* type. Not a bad back, but you guys have a better back with Dunn. I'm a little surprised that they took Ball's verbal without waiting longer for Shell.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
      I completely agree. To me, Ball is a high 3*, low 4* type. Not a bad back, but you guys have a better back with Dunn. I'm a little surprised that they took Ball's verbal without waiting longer for Shell.
      Yeah, wanted Shell. And obviously, has a real good chance of beating them both out, but he probably wouldn't risk it and regardless of how talented he is would be buried on the depth chart for at least a year. Wouldn't even get chances on KO and PR since that's Berry's/Hall's thang. We need some serious OL this year Kalis is a nice start. Would you guys put Wormley above McMullen? Ohio DE talent for '12 is bonkerz.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

Yay 2012!!! JELANIZZZzzZZZ HAMILTONZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Miami offered Zeke Pike.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

AU has one commit from in-state G Michael Flint.

offers from bama, ark, uf, fsu, lsu, ucla

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Miami CB Donaldven Manning commits to Virginia Tech.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                Ball was/is the #1 RB on Ohio State's board for 2012. Dunn and Shell were behind him, but both were offered.

He can make some pretty good cuts at full speed and has excellent size and power for being as fast as he is. The only thing he lacks is that top end breakaway speed. People kinda forget about Ball since he missed most of his junior year with injury and Dunn had a monster year at his new school Canton Glenoak and was in the top 3 for Mr. Football voting, but most people considered him the top player in the state after his sophomore year.

Comment

Let's talk about Dan Voltz

Comment

Is Deion Sanders Jr ranked?

Comment

What do you guys think about Kwon Alexander? Great closing Speed.

Comment

Originally posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post
                        Andre McDonald, Jordan Westerkamp, Amara Darboh, Durron Neal

WRS everywhere
                        Andre McDonald commits to Minnesota.

Sucka.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

What does everyone think of Taylor McNamara? I've seen him play more than a lot of times, and i think he could be really good at some point. He's one of the hardest workers ive seen in HS.

Comment

That won't last.

Comment

alabama is fulll of talent this year. some top people auburn is going after..

rb - tj yeldon from AL
                              de - jordan jenkins and quinteze williams from GA
                              lb - kwon alexander from AL
                              qb - zeke pike from KY
                              Last edited by critesy; 02-07-2011, 07:35 PM.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
                                alabama is fulll of talent this year. some top people auburn is going after..

rb - tj yeldon from AL
                                de - jordan jenkins and quinteze williams from GA
                                lb - kwon alexander from AL
                                qb - zeke pike from AL
                                Zeke Pike is from Kentucky.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information