Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2012 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
    Agholor project better as a receiver or a safety?
    Definitely at receiver. Watch his highlights. They're addicting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Punisher View Post
      Definitely at receiver. Watch his highlights. They're addicting.
      Might have too. I only have a scout account and he is highly regarded as a safety there so. Had to ask.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        It's dumb that they leaked this already considering his announcement is in an hour. Fuller and Hamilton were both silents to Rutgers before this Schiano mess.
        I know how you feel. If this **** with Sandusky never came out, Spence, Reeves, Williams, O'Connor, and whoever else left would still be a Lion or would be a Lion. Bleh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Punisher View Post
          Feeling pretty good about Williams

...even better about Agholor!
          where are you even getting any of this confidence from? (it scares me) by the way, agholor is completely torn. he's reached out to mike williams (went to plant h.s. in florida and committed to usc) for advice. recently tweeted that he wished schools would just draft recruits. kid's heart is at usc, but he wants to stay close to home.
          Last edited by sbh15; 01-30-2012, 01:11 AM.

Comment

• Apparently Stanford has a shot at Winston?

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
              where are you even getting any of this confidence from? (it scares me) by the way, agholor is completely torn. he's reached out to mike williams (went to plant h.s. in florida and committed to usc) for advice. recently tweeted that he wished schools would just draft recruits. kid's heart is at usc, but he wants to stay close to home.
              We have a source(SC fans) whose friends with a player on the Trojans.
              Every fan base has that one guy. This guy calls out everything before it happens. The mods on the boards have to frequently ask him to slow it down.

Nelson btw just left Roscoes Chicken and Waffles with Robert Woods.

Nelson is getting recruited by USC entire class along with 10+ players currently on the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
                I know how you feel. If this **** with Sandusky never came out, Spence, Reeves, Williams, O'Connor, and whoever else left would still be a Lion or would be a Lion. Bleh.
                Hey, to PSU's credit, they hid the Sandusky rapes quite well for a very long time.

Comment

• Rumors that 4* Colorado OG Alex Kozan has verballed to Iowa over Michigan and Auburn. He had said he was announcing last night, but no formal announcement ever came. Hope it's true.

If we get Kozan, it's looking like a really solid class for Iowa coming off a 2 year record of 15-11. Not to mention despite missing out on a lot of higher ranked guys and the top Iowa prospect, we still were very successful in Illinois and have pulled some high-ish ranked guys from both the East and West coasts. Not bad, Kirk.

Comment

• I think FSU closes with:

Eddie Goldman
                    Ronald Darby
                    Colin Blake
                    Reggie Northrup

I think we have a solid chance at Josh Harvey-Clemons. If he bases his decision off of comfort level with the school, how could it not be FSU? He says it feels like Lowndes, plus we have three former teammates, and he's close with Telvin Smith.

With that said, I think he chooses Georgia.

Comment

• uf linebacker jeremi powell might not make it into the class because of grade issues. he looks like he'll be flipping to marshall unless something changes. we are really getting after harvey-clemons right now. here's how i feel about current targets of the gators

5* wr stefon diggs
                      - almost positive he signs with florida. was in columbus for less than 24 hours, and while mom did make it for the trip, urban isn't that good

5* cb tracy howard
                      - scary news coming out of miami. definitely blew him away on his visit, but i'm waiting for the dust to settle before i scratch him off of the list. nobody was saying he'd go anywhere but florida until last night, fresh off his visit.

5* ath nelson agholor
                      - i could guess, but my odds are no better than a coin flip. usc is definitely his favorite school, and he would be committed by now if not for the distance from home. hopefully the long flight back today really hits home. how okay he is with being on the other side of the country decides this.

5* lb josh harvey-clemons
                      - a few days ago i would have said uga, but things are changing pretty quickly and uf is going to be in dire need of this kid's signature. jeremi powell won't make it into florida's class because of grades, so you know the coaches are pressing clemons.

4* de leonard williams
                      - can't see him going anywhere but florida now that he's down to just uf and usc. his grandma is sick and even though he has family on the west coast, i think he stays close to home. would be a nole if not for dante fowler.

Comment

• So apparently Nick Saban offered Landon Collins' girlfriend a job in the AD at Alabama, but it's technically legal to do that in CFB but not CBB. Wow.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...against-saban/

Comment

• i'm still nervous about hamilton. any word on him?
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                            So apparently Nick Saban offered Landon Collins' girlfriend a job in the AD at Alabama, but it's technically legal to do that in CFB but not CBB. Wow.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...against-saban/
                            That story has been making the way through boards for over a week now......nothing new here & no proof to it at all outside of the word of mouth of Collins' mother....watch the kid flip though lol.
                            Last edited by JRTPlaya21; 01-30-2012, 02:09 PM.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                              i'm still nervous about hamilton. any word on him?
                              well i know that all the uf guys i post with elsewhere are over him. i think rutgers still looks like his leader, provided nothing drastic happened on his miami visit

Comment

• She also got a brand new Mercedes or BMW from a dealership from a dealership in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information