Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2012 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the Vols I'd say the way it looks now MI DT Danny O'Brien will probably be the first.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

One of Tommy Schutt, Eugene Lewis, Chrus Mueller, or JJ Denmann.

Comment

Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
        For the Vols I'd say the way it looks now MI DT Danny O'Brien will probably be the first.
        That would be greatly disappointing. I would prefer that Tennessee stops recruiting the state of Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
          thanks for the link hadnt seen this yet, after a quick glance through the qbs on the list matt davis and zeke pike whew they both have one hell of an offer list from tons of high profile schools

Comment

I could see WR/ATH Ricardo Louis committing to UM soon, has a legit offer and is a big time Cane fan. Will probably be some random person though.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
              That would surprise me. Us Michigan fans have been lead to believe O'Brien isn't anywhere close to a decision.

Comment

AL RB/LB Beniquez Brown (6'2 205) might be AU's next commit.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Not in love with the South Carolina in state prospects for 2012. I've been waiting too long for a premiere QB recruit for us. Ideally, one who is built for and who would excel in the spread option. Hopefully Tanner McEvoy can be this guy in a few years, but yeah, I really want to land a stud at QB this year.

They'll spend some time on Jameis Winston, but good luck with that.

I know they love that Nosovitch kid as well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                    That would surprise me. Us Michigan fans have been lead to believe O'Brien isn't anywhere close to a decision.
                    I'm purely guessing as I don't know his timetable, but UT was his first offer and he always talks about how much he loves it at UT and the family atmosphere. Also says we lead. Pure guess.
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Amara Darboh will be Iowa's first commit.

Comment

• RB Matt Jones commits to Florida. 3 good commits to get this class rolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                          RB Matt Jones commits to Florida. 3 good commits to get this class rolling.
                          good commit. auburn was just starting to go after him pretty hard. probably still will.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Originally posted by critesy View Post
                            good commit. auburn was just starting to go after him pretty hard. probably still will.
                            I doubt any major program will back off the guy, he's an animal.

Comment

• MI LB Royce Jenkins-Stone apparently picked up an Oklahoma offer.

Comment

• North Carolina RB Keith Marshall picked up his 19th BCS offer today.

Looks to be a speed back, hope we can land him.
                                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                                Coples is that dude.
                                Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information