Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2012 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
    MI LB Royce Jenkins-Stone apparently picked up an Oklahoma offer.
    im pretty sure AU has offered and is trying their luck with him.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Originally posted by critesy View Post
      good commit. auburn was just starting to go after him pretty hard. probably still will.
      Originally posted by critesy View Post
      im pretty sure AU has offered and is trying their luck with him.
      You guys are going to run out of money if you keep getting into bidding wars.

;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
        You guys are going to run out of money if you keep getting into bidding wars.

;-)
        Cyrus Kouandjio picking Alabama instead of Auburn was a huge boost to AU's recruiting budget.

Comment

• The CEO of Colonial Bank is Auburn's backer so I doubt they run out of money any time soon.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
            The CEO of Colonial Bank is Auburn's backer so I doubt they run out of money any time soon.
            You mean the same bank that went bankrupt? :\

Comment

• I hope Cam's check doesn't bounce!

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                I hope Cam's check doesn't bounce!
                You mad brah?

Comment

• Originally posted by metafour View Post
                  You mad brah?
                  You mad he mad?
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Bay Area prospects sorted out

Despite having their baseball program eliminated in budget cuts last wk. & Tedford on the hotseat Cal landed the #7 QB prospect in the country in Archbishop Mitty's Kyle Boehm, who's 6-3. Cal also got the best defensive class in the region.

http://www.mercurynews.com/high-scho...ts/ci_17264319

RB Amir Carlisle, who holds all the Santa Clara Co. CA rushing rcds, was originally headed for Stanford, but then changed his mind for USC afer Harbaugh took the 9ers HC job.
                    Last edited by LizardState; 02-19-2011, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• Looks to be a solid get for Cal since the program has sorta been down.
                      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                      Coples is that dude.
                      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Mankato QB, Philip Nelson, commits to the Gophers. It's a bit of a surprise as his dad was a Badger, but I guess he didn't feel like waiting.

That's three in-state commits for Jerry Kill so far. Nice start.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Gators pick up commits from RB Mike Davis (James Davis' brother) and LB Jeremi Powell. More of the Stephenson boys should join Davis (i.e. JaFar Mann and Jarontay Jones)

Comment

• Lake Gibson DE Trent Taylor commits to Miami.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

• MI DE/DT Matt Godin just got a Michigan offer. He's expected to eventually commit to Michigan.

Comment

• Tracey Howard, if you couldn't tell

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information