Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2012 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Dareus goes to the NFL....

Quinton Dial could be his DE replacement, 6-6, 315, from (love that town name) Scooba, MS.

Will probably keep his #99 jersey no.

Comment

• Also, Jarontay Jones said the only thing that kept him from committing to UF on Junior Day was he wanted to take more visits. JaFar Mann has UF on top as well, along with Raphael Kirby.

Muschamp has also been showing Gainesville CB Chris Bivins a lot of love lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
        Muschamp has also been showing Gainesville CB Chris Bivins a lot of love lately.
        Does he do that with his left or right hand?

Comment

• Recruiting a kid from Gainesville sounds like a real challenge for a Gator coach....

Muschamp could prolly sleep with the kids mom and never call her a gain, and I bet he'd still go to UF.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
            Recruiting a kid from Gainesville sounds like a real challenge for a Gator coach....

Muschamp could prolly sleep with the kids mom and never call her a gain, and I bet he'd still go to UF.
            My sources say that this is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
              Recruiting a kid from Gainesville sounds like a real challenge for a Gator coach....

They lost a couple from Gainesville this past season.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I cant believe we lost Shane Beamer...what a huge hit for SCAR's recruiting talent.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post

Tracey Howard, if you couldn't tell
                  This breaks my heart. He better be joking!!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• that would sexx come to gainesville tracy

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Matt Jones a couple weeks ago.

Avery Johnson on the right a few days ago.

Stefon Diggs and Wes Brown.

One is a UF commit, one is an LSU commit and the other 2 are Cane fans but are pretty wide open. Pics of guys throwing up the U or doing the chomp really don't mean ****, especially on a visit. Howard is a UF lean right now but loved UM before Randy was fired, and that was when UF was recruiting him a ton harder than UM. He also said he wants to play with Leggett and he's gonna be surrounded by Canes on the South Florida Express 7 on 7 team all summer. Not saying he ends up at UM but not really worried about him atm.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

• great post brotha

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• I'm not acting like he's a commit, but I like the picture.

Comment

• Gophers get their 4th Minnesota commit from TE, Maxx Williams.

Big year for Minnesota talent, hopefully we keep gobbling it up.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• auburn offered illinois OT jordan diamond.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Originally posted by critesy View Post
                                auburn offered illinois OT jordan diamond.
                                Auburn should probably stay away from him. Michigan already has enough competition for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information