Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Future Greats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Greats

There is already a thread kinda like this but I thought there could be a new one. Discuss kids that might might not be in High School or they just started High School that will be future 5*Recruits. David Sills,The Berry Twins and others. Also check Sony Michel he is in the Class of 2014 and is one of the 2014 and is one of the Best Sophomores to be in the State of Florida.

Barry Sanders Jr.
    GO RAVENS

Comment

Originally posted by dannyz View Post
      There is already a thread kinda like this but I thought there could be a new one. Discuss kids that might might not be in High School or they just started High School that will be future 5*Recruits. David Sills,The Berry Twins and others. Also check Sony Michel he is in the Class of 2014 and is one of the 2014 and is one of the Best Sophomores to be in the State of Florida.
      Jesus Christ dude, their not even in college yet.. I know your excited about prospects and all but lay low on the future commitments of high school kids until their at least seniors..

Comment

I like to look at the Future of College Football and the NFL. I think it's fun to look at these guys and speculate about how good they will be. Most will be 5*Recruits when they are Juniors or Seniors.

Comment

Kelvin Taylor
          Shaq Thompson

Comment

Derrick Henry, RB from Yulee HS in Florida. Ran for 2700 yards and 38 TDs last year as a sophomore. 6-2 231 4.53 40, 38.5 vert.

And yea Sony Michel is a freak. Dominates every camp he goes to and he's still a freshman.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

Ray Lewis III 5'9'' 175 RB Lake Mary Prep Lake Mary, FL Class of 2013

504 total rushing yards in 1 game this past season.

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
              The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
              Newton
              South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
              Barely literate +5 swagger
              Thief +15 swagger
              Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
              Big, average speed -3 swagger
              Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
              Total Swagger: 62
              ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
                Ray Lewis III 5'9'' 175 RB Lake Mary Prep Lake Mary, FL Class of 2013

504 total rushing yards in 1 game this past season.
                That's the problem with the tackles my son and I'll murder you mystique.

Comment

Sony Michel was at the Miami Under Armour Combine and ran a 4.5-4.6 at 5-11, 185. He is going into his Sophomore Year in 2011.

Comment

Surprised no one mentioned Dorial Green-Beckham here. Guy is 6'6 with 4.4 speed. Scouts are comparing him to Calvin Johnson and some even saying he can potentially be better. Don't think he's committed anywhere yet but I think Arkansas has to be the favorite as Bama recruited a couple 4 star or higher WRs like Chris Black.
                    Twitter noob: @Rob_Pisano

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information