Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

AJ Green Take a Seat - JULIO JONES YouTube

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by metafour View Post
    Yeah, call me back when Julio Jones makes AJ Green look like Todd Pinkston.

If my stats are correct, Jones put up better numbers against better competition (Top Alabama > South Carolina), is a better athlete, is bigger, and is just as skilled. LOLz. I've seen him play in person, that highlight reel didn't even feature half of his best moments. Stop dick-riding, if Julio Jones' full video was available on YouTube none of you would be talking. He's that good.
    As soon as you get off Jones' :p

Comment

The concentration and hands of AJ is on Calvin Johnson level in my opinion. Julio Jones made what two catches in his video?

Comment

Yeah, call me back when Julio Jones makes AJ Green look like Todd Pinkston.

If my stats are correct, Jones put up better numbers against better competition (Top Alabama > South Carolina), is a better athlete, is bigger, and is just as skilled. LOLz. I've seen him play in person, that highlight reel didn't even feature half of his best moments. Stop dick-riding, if Julio Jones' full video was available on YouTube none of you would be talking. He's that good.
        relax ....

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
          The concentration and hands of AJ is on Calvin Johnson level in my opinion. Julio Jones made what two catches in his video?
          So you're basically comparing off videos? Trust me, this is a tiny video that shows off about 10 plays. This is clearly a hype arguement, because frankly no one would be talking about AJ Green if he didn't have a video thats been out for months that is INCREDIBLY put together.

I've seen Julio Jones play live. He makes plays as good as many in Green's video, except he completely blows him out of the water athletically.

Comment

AJ GREEN CATCHES everything!!!!!!!!!!
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
              AJ GREEN CATCHES everything!!!!!!!!!!
              Just about. I had to play against him 3 times. We shut him down twice though.

Comment

aj green and its not even close....the other boy probley has green's highlight saved on his favorites on youtube

Comment

I'd just like to point out that metafour may not be the only one who feels this way. Rivals just ranked their 5-star players and Julio Jones was #3, while A.J. Green was #4.

Comment

A lot of people feel Jones is better. I agree with them. Green has sick hands, but Jones has just as good hands and is a more explosive guy as far as getting open and running after the catch.
                    Browns & Buckeyes <3

Comment

Who plays against better competition? I'm assuming Jones?

I think Jones is a better athlete. I think I would take Jones.

But like mentioned both are incredible talents and everyone would want one of these guys on their team.

Comment

Rivals and Scout both have Jones ranked higher. I'm not trying to toot my horn, but like I said, Jones is a freakish athlete which AJ Green will never match. Both are incredible talents and Green DOES have more developed ball skills, but Jones is nothing to laugh about in that aspect himself (to go along with being a better athlete and a bigger threat after the catch with the ball in his hands).

Comment

Rivals and Scout both have Jones ranked higher. I'm not trying to toot my horn, but like I said, Jones is a freakish athlete which AJ Green will never match. Both are incredible talents and Green DOES have more developed ball skills, but Jones is nothing to laugh about in that aspect himself (to go along with being a better athlete and a bigger threat after the catch with the ball in his hands).
                          you are outragous...on rivals jones is ranked 3 and green is 4 so to say green could never match jones isnt smart obviously the experts think they are neck in neck

Comment

Donsay Hardeman smokes all deese foos! Dude knocked out like 3 or 4 of his teammates in spring practice and his coaches told him no more full contact until the regular season. Dude's a flat out beast and he's most likely going to end up at Illinois.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Metafour, I see what are your talking about now. At this point Green is the better WR, but i am on the boat with you that down the road Jones has more potential to be that rare WR.

Comment

IMHO, Aj Greene = Larry Fitzgerald.

Julio Jones has potential Calvin Johnson measurables, although he's not quite as polished as Greene yet. We'll see how they end up in college. Easily the 2 best wideout prospects in the last few years.
                                Browns & Buckeyes <3

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information