Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

AJ Green Take a Seat - JULIO JONES YouTube

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Julio Jones was easily more impressive. He's just so tremendously physical, and can make so many people miss. His stiff arm, sidesteps and jukes are all completely nasty. Just a no nonsense guy. In the college level he'll still be able to do most of those things. Just a flat out monster.

Not to take anything away from A.J. Green, he's a bit faster I think on a go route, and he can make the vertical catches, one handers and over the shoudlers look easy. But in the College level you won't be able to play pitch and catch nearly as much and A.J. Green won't be as dominant in my opinion. I didn't really see him make moves or make guys miss, he's more of a finesse player by far.

Julio Jones flat out looked like Terrel Owens out there...

Comment

Originally posted by gstock05 View Post
      IMHO, Aj Greene = Larry Fitzgerald.

Julio Jones has potential Calvin Johnson measurables, although he's not quite as polished as Greene yet. We'll see how they end up in college. Easily the 2 best wideout prospects in the last few years.
      Thats the comparison I would make as well.

Comment

Originally posted by reese View Post
        you are outragous...on rivals jones is ranked 3 and green is 4 so to say green could never match jones isnt smart obviously the experts think they are neck in neck
        Sorry if I should have worded it differently, but I meant to say that Green will never match Jones' freakish athletic ability....not that he'll never be able to match Jones as a player.

Comment

oh ok.....

Comment

AJ Green plays against better competition. He just catches everything. Julio Jones is a better athlete sure but Green is just simply a better WR. Even though hes gonna be a WR he is also a pretty good DB. He will do some good things early in Georgia.

Edit: i just found this http://vfb8e8l0g9.killerfrog.com/vid...tch/index.html
            Last edited by Bosanac01; 12-24-2007, 06:25 PM.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
            Originally posted by fenikz
            we all hate you

Comment

Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
              AJ Green plays against better competition. He just catches everything. Julio Jones is a better athlete sure but Green is just simply a better WR. Even though hes gonna be a WR he is also a pretty good DB. He will do some good things early in Georgia.

Edit: i just found this http://vfb8e8l0g9.killerfrog.com/vid...tch/index.html

I love this statement since he played against me for 3 years.

I guess that i am the only one on this site to have actually play against him.

He is the truth. Most of the time all his Qb did was just throw it to him and he would somehow catch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                AJ Green plays against better competition.
                Uhhh, no.

Alabama HS football > South Carolina HS football. Not even close.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information