Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

AJ Green Take a Seat - JULIO JONES YouTube

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ Green Take a Seat - JULIO JONES YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7djgR4tDSg

he's like 2a. 5-star lock, but the only thing that was better than A.J.s is the editing.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc9xk33GasI

check it

Comment

I'll take Green's vid over this one, most of those highlights is him running over little d-backs.

Comment

i got to go with Green ( but im biased)

Comment

Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD View Post
            Ahh there it is, that one is a lot more impressive

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
              Ahh there it is, that one is a lot more impressive
              Its on par with Noel Devine and Reggie Bush.

Comment

Give me the athletic freak. Julio Jones is about 20-30lbs heavier than Green, runs faster, jumps higher, is stronger, and can do more with the ball in his hands. That video is just a start, I'm not comparing it Green's video because the Jones one is basically a repetition of a FEW plays, whereas the Green video is a compilation of pretty much every single one of his highlights.

Trust me, Jones is easily as good as Green but doesn't get the same media hype. He is a freakish athlete and IMO looks like the next Calvin Johnson.

Comment

I would have to say AJ Green is a Calvin Johnson type video where he makes great/crazy catches because his QB is so damn bad. Julio Jones has a Dwayne Jarett type film because he has a decent QB making throws to him and doesn't have to come back 5 yards for EVERY SINGLE throw. I would take both in a heartbeat though.

Originally posted by supermario86
                  Stanton will be a pro bowler his 5th year book it.

Comment

Originally posted by Newbs24 View Post
                    I would have to say AJ Green is a Calvin Johnson type video where he makes great/crazy catches because his QB is so damn bad. Julio Jones has a Dwayne Jarett type film because he has a decent QB making throws to him and doesn't have to come back 5 yards for EVERY SINGLE throw. I would take both in a heartbeat though.
                    I was making a pure athletic comparison. Nothing against Green, but he isn't half as athletic as Jones who looks like a mirror image of Calvin Johnson. Huge frame, incredible jumping ability (Jones tested out at 40-inches as what? A 16 year old?), the exact same long strided speed, dominating strength as a wideout.

I always see people compare Green to Moss which makes very little sense to me. Moss is a blazer (on and off the field ;) ) who could run past anyone. Green is athletic, but he doesn't have anywhere near elite speed and thats pretty damn obvious from his film alone. His natural talent is his incredible body control and ability to come down with anything thrown near him. I'd compare him physically to a Sidney Rice type player with Larry Fitzgerald's ball skills. Nowhere near an elite athlete but can flat out make plays.

Comment

Hmm, this Julio Jones guy looks like how I play, except for I'm much smaller than him.

Comment

Looks like a good runningback. Ill stick with AJ easily.

Comment

yeah, I'll take AJ Green, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Ghost View Post
                            yeah, I'll take AJ Green, thanks.
                            Yeah, call me back when Julio Jones makes AJ Green look like Todd Pinkston.

If my stats are correct, Jones put up better numbers against better competition (Top Alabama > South Carolina), is a better athlete, is bigger, and is just as skilled. LOLz. I've seen him play in person, that highlight reel didn't even feature half of his best moments. Stop dick-riding, if Julio Jones' full video was available on YouTube none of you would be talking. He's that good.

Comment

I think it's really close, they're both top 10 players in this class in my opinion.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                              Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information