Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Rivals 100

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivals 100

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewrank...08&ra_key=1803

Its a so-so list, I really think Deboskie is a top 100 player, i think rivals overlooks AZ.

Ooh, 9 guys who are either Buckeye commits or Buckeye leans (Pryor, Brewster, Hale, Torrence, Posey, Stoneburner, Shugarts, Scott, Adams). Adams should be in the top 15.

Comment

I don't know how many times I have heard the phrase "The most high-profile running back to come out of California since Reggie Bush" in the last two or three years.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

According to their list.... Ohio's top 8 looks like...

1. Kyle Rudolph
        2. DeVoe Torrence
        3. DeVier Posey
        4. Brandon Beachum
        5. Brandon Moore
        6. Jake Stoneburner
        7. Cordale Scott
        8. Mike Adams

Rudolph, Posey, And Torrence make sense. But i'm scratching my head at how Brandon Beachum, Moore, Cordale Scott, and even Stoneburner are higher than Mike Adams. Beachum is not all that good. He's a decent athlete, but certainly not a top 60 player. He's not even the best linebacker on his own team.
        Browns & Buckeyes <3

Comment

Ya they like Beachum a lot.

Comment

The Ohio Top 10 should be:

1-Mike Adams
            2-Kyle Rudolph
            3-Devoe Torrence
            4-DeVier Posey
            5-Brandon Moore
            6-Jacob Stoneburner
            7-Cordale Scott
            8-Danny McCarthy
            9-Brandon Beachum
            10-Michael Zordich

Beachum can play RB or Safety too. But of those 10 guys he and Moore are the only ones without an offer from tOSU.

Comment

Terrelle Pryor is compared to Vince Young, but that's unfair - Only Vince Young will ever be Vince Young. Terrelle may have the same physical abilities but I doubt he will ever have the instincts and intangibles Vince had.

Comment

Bahahaha it's a little soon to dismiss Pryor isn't it VY10. I do assume the VY the 10 and "Ohh the Vincanity" are all for Vince though. HOMERERD

Comment

Originally posted by VY10 View Post
                  Terrelle Pryor is compared to Vince Young, but that's unfair - Only Vince Young will ever be Vince Young. Terrelle may have the same physical abilities but I doubt he will ever have the instincts and intangibles Vince had.
                  You don't know that. I doubt you've seen the kid play. He could be better than VY in talent and intangibles, or he could be worse. Don't be such a homer

Comment

just curious but has there ever been a canadian player in the top 100? even the top 200? cause i know in basketball robert sacre was in the top 50 at one point and he is from B.C... he was one of our highest ranked prosepects ever and he was a 4 star... and in football that you can recal?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Hmmm I hope we can land Flash! :D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

who is CORDALE SCOTT, arent you guys talkin abou Darrell.... Michigan backed out on him cause his attitude along wiht a few other schools but he said he doesnt care cause he wasnt gonna go to MICH anyway... Look for him to go to Florida, Miami cause he is from there and told me he lieks it there... Also strong on Colorado, yeah, thats right Colorado....

Comment

Originally posted by CM4 View Post
                          who is CORDALE SCOTT, arent you guys talkin abou Darrell.... Michigan backed out on him cause his attitude along wiht a few other schools but he said he doesnt care cause he wasnt gonna go to MICH anyway... Look for him to go to Florida, Miami cause he is from there and told me he lieks it there... Also strong on Colorado, yeah, thats right Colorado....
                          Cordale Scott is a big WR from Ohio, that can do alot. He comes from Glenville and has a Browneye offer so I think he will commit there. I know Darrell Scott is the top RB in the nation but I haven't heard him say that he dropped Michigan or vice versa because he has stated in the past month that he plans on visiting over the summer.

Originally posted by supermario86
                          Stanton will be a pro bowler his 5th year book it.

Comment

Vandy hasnt had a 4 star recruit since Marcus Dixon, and we all know what happened to him

Comment

im sure you havent heard him say that considering you dont know him, he is at my hosue all the time...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information