Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

do you play with/against anyone who is being recruited?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bwillie26 View Post
    Already out of HS, but I did play against Heath Miller in HS.

He was a senior when I was just a freshman. Dude was a freakin' MONSTER of a quarterback (yes, he was a quarterback in HS). I caught him on a bootleg once, chasing him to the sideline. Guy could've easily turned upfield and outran me, since I was a 250lbs defensive tackle. Instead, he lowered his shoulder and planted my a** in the dirt. Was by far, the hardest I had ever been hit.

You would think that guy is just a bit unathletic watching him play football, but that is far from the truth. In his senior year of HS, he switched from 1st base to shortstop in baseball. Made the move easy and was a slick fielding shortstop. Could've easily been a draftee in baseball. I think he struck out maybe 3-4 times in his 4 years in baseball as well.

Scary good athlete.

My cousin played basketball against him. What school did you go to?

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan

Comment

today in a passing league i played notre dame high school who has anthony macdonald(4 star on rivals;comitted to notre dame) at MLB and dayne crist(4 star on rivals;also comitted to notre dame) at QB. macdonald was a dick and repeatedly threw me to the ground for no reason. crist seemed way overrated as he threw numerous picks to our D.

also, donovan carter(3 star on rivals) was MLB for birmingham, who we played last week

Comment

recruits i've played with/against(don't know their rankings or anything)
        Devier Posey,WR
        Riley Dunlop, WR
        Kyle Rudolf, TE
        Jeff Rieskamp, DE
        Eugene Clifford,S
        Revelle Sadler, CB
        Ben Martin, DE/LB
        Adam Myers-White S/LB
        Tyler Moeller, LB
        Cobrani Mixon, LB
        Rick Schmieg, OL(just committed to Purdue)
        Tirdell Byrd, DT
        Alex Albright, DE
        Curtis Meyers, DE
        Jeff King, DT
        Frank Becker, OL/DT
        Spencer Smith, LB/FB
        Connor Smith, OL
        Mister Simpson, FB
        Dominic Goodman, QB/WR

some of those guys are bigger names than others but they all play D1 football or are going to this upcoming season.

^A Bonekrusher production^
        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
          Bryshon Nellum(track phenom,WR) lives across the street from me, and I play basketball with him at the gym.
          Kids a beast.. I watched him at State, It was like God in spikes.

Comment

anyone heard of Demitrius Bronson?
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

lets see, I played with Kevin Bemoll, Greg Peat, Ryan Williams Nick Reed, any good true Freshman that went to Mission Viejo in 2001. P.T. Gates, Jess Beets, Nick Nelson, Jesse Lee. I played against Alex Parsons, anyone in the Seaview league from 2002-2005. anyone in the mission conference from 2006-07(JC) oh and ive talked to Warren G, and have help his son in FB, and have seen the Pierce(Antonio) Kids play football, and they call ball really good.

Comment

I play against Mike Tyson's son who's surprisingly pretty good but plays for a crappy team.

I have to wear earmuffs under my helmet.
                Last edited by kalbears13; 06-23-2007, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
                  my friend is the #37 ranked player in the nation for the 2009 basketball class
                  i looked at scout and none of the 09 guys are ranked yet and then rivals i could not seem to get it.... a name would be cool?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

I just played against a couple of good recruits at my last camp. This is there rankings in Northwest.
                    # 27http://scout.theinsiders.com/a.z?s=7...=1&nid=3008198
                    # 21http://scout.theinsiders.com/a.z?s=7...=1&nid=3011185
                    #83 http://scout.theinsiders.com/a.z?s=7...=1&nid=2554834
                    Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                    the only hot actreeses are adult
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                    players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                    Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

I tackled jonas gray in a scrimmage once, realy hard to take him down. Hes solid.

Comment

Big T

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...p?pr_key=54819

One of my best female friends went with him for like 5 months.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...p?pr_key=66204

both just beast
                        Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
                          I just played against a couple of good recruits at my last camp. This is there rankings in Northwest.
                          # 27http://scout.theinsiders.com/a.z?s=7...=1&nid=3008198
                          # 21http://scout.theinsiders.com/a.z?s=7...=1&nid=3011185
                          #83 http://scout.theinsiders.com/a.z?s=7...=1&nid=2554834
                          thats awesome man, i play with Hout, hes definately a stud. he plays middle linebacker for us. how did he do while you were there?

Comment

I ran track with Emmanuel Moody. He was soph when I was a senior.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

We played EJ Manuel's team last year for homcoming and we beat'em in the last seconds.
                              Last edited by neko4; 09-03-2007, 07:29 PM.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
                                my friend is the #37 ranked player in the nation for the 2009 basketball class

If you mean Rodney Williams he is a beast. I watched him play my friends AAU team and he had 5 dunks, threw one off the backboard to himself and a couple of 360 slams.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information