2008 Mock Draft #2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Mock Draft #2

1-Oakland-Jake Long OT Michigan (This pick is soley based on Gallery's performance)

2-Detroit- Calais Campbell DE MiamiU

3-Dallas (f/CLE)- James Hardy WR Indiana (The value may not be there yet, but with his size, a good year, and a good combine he might be draftable here)

4-Tampa Bay- Brian Brohm QB Louisville (Ive been hearing Simms aint doing to well, and Garcia is up there in age)

5-Arizona- Darren McFadden HB Arkansas (Edge's replacement)

6-Washington- Glenn Dorsey DT LSU (Reall any of the top 2 or 3 linemen would help)

7-Minnesota- Andre Woodson QB Kentucky (If Jackson doesnt live up to expectations)

8-Houston- Sam Baker OT USC

9-Miami- Gosder Cherilus OT Boston College

10-Atlanta- Frank Okam DT Texas

11-New England (f/SF)- Ali Highsmith LB LSU

12-Buffalo- James Laurinaitis LB Ohio St

13-St. Louis- Antoine Cason CB Arizona

14-Carolina- Fred Davis TE USC

15-Pittsburgh- John (Jeff?) Sullivan C Notre Dame

16-Green Bay- Limas Sweed WR Texas

17-Jacksonville- Colt Brennan QB Hawaii

18-Cinncinati- Kenny Phillips S MiamiU

19-Tennessee- Desean Jackson WR Cal

20-New York Giants- Ray Rice HB Rutgers

21-Denver- Ray Mauluga LB Florida

22-Dallas- Kenny Iwebama DE Iowa

23-Kansas City- Aqib Talib CB Kansas

24-New England- Mario Urrutia WR Louisville

25-New York Jets- Lawerence Jackson DE USC

26-Philadelphia- Derrick Harvey DE Florida

27-New Orleans- Malcolm Jenkins CB Ohio St

28-Seattle- Martin Rucker TE Mizzou

29-Baltimore- Shannon Tevega OG UCLA

30-San Diego- Dan Connor LB Penn St

31-Chicago- JD Booty QB USC

32-Indy- Zachary Bowman CB Oklahoma

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Nice Bears pick (but I dont think they will get to superbowl again if Rex is sucking it up)

Originally posted by BeansDooma
    who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Give the Steelers best DE/OLB or LT

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
        1-Oakland-Jake Long OT Michigan (This pick is soley based on Gallery's performance)

2-Detroit- Calais Campbell DE MiamiU

3-Dallas (f/CLE)- James Hardy WR Indiana (The value may not be there yet, but with his size, a good year, and a good combine he might be draftable here)

4-Tampa Bay- Brian Brohm QB Louisville (Ive been hearing Simms aint doing to well, and Garcia is up there in age)

6-Washington- Glenn Dorsey DT LSU (Reall any of the top 2 or 3 linemen would help)

7-Minnesota- Andre Woodson QB Kentucky (If Jackson doesnt live up to expectations)

8-Houston- Sam Baker OT USC

9-Miami- Gosder Cherilus OT Boston College

10-Atlanta- Frank Okam DT Texas

11-New England (f/SF)- Ali Highsmith LB LSU

12-Buffalo- James Laurinaitis LB Ohio St

13-St. Louis- Antoine Cason CB Arizona

14-Carolina- Fred Davis TE USC

16-Green Bay- Limas Sweed WR Texas

17-Jacksonville- Colt Brennan QB Hawaii

18-Cinncinati- Kenny Phillips S MiamiU

19-Tennessee- Desean Jackson WR Cal

20-New York Giants- Ray Rice HB Rutgers

21-Denver- Ray Mauluga LB Florida

22-Dallas- Kenny Iwebama DE Iowa

23-Kansas City- Aqib Talib CB Kansas

24-New England- Mario Urrutia WR Louisville

25-New York Jets- Lawerence Jackson DE USC

26-Philadelphia- Derrick Harvey DE Florida

27-New Orleans- Malcolm Jenkins CB Ohio St

29-Baltimore- Shannon Tevega OG UCLA

30-San Diego- Dan Connor LB Penn St

31-Chicago- JD Booty QB USC

32-Indy- Zachary Bowman CB Oklahoma
        I like your Eagles pick a lot, but they did just draft Abiamiri and they re-signed Cole and Juqua Thomas. Then again, they might release Kearse if he gets injured again or has a sub-par year so I could see it happening. I really question James Hardy at #3 and the first WR off the board. I know he's huge and a great talent I just think DeSean Jackson, Mario Manningham, Early Doucet etc....will all go before him. I also think the Cowboys are enamored with McFadden and would likely take him before Hardy. I'm stunned Manningham isn't in the first round, but to each his own. Other possible Eagles pick might include Dan Connor, Keith Rivers and maybe a corner. On a final note, I really doubt Ray Rice goes first round.

Comment

I'd give Ellison a better outlook than our CB at this point. Surpised to see The Animal over Cason for the Bills.

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
            Nice Bears pick (but I dont think they will get to superbowl again if Rex is sucking it up)
            I did same order

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
            Give the Steelers best DE/OLB or LT
            Okie Dokey

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
            I like your Eagles pick a lot, but they did just draft Abiamiri and they re-signed Cole and Juqua Thomas. Then again, they might release Kearse if he gets injured again or has a sub-par year so I could see it happening. I really question James Hardy at #3 and the first WR off the board. I know he's huge and a great talent I just think DeSean Jackson, Mario Manningham, Early Doucet etc....will all go before him. I also think the Cowboys are enamored with McFadden and would likely take him before Hardy. I'm stunned Manningham isn't in the first round, but to each his own. Other possible Eagles pick might include Dan Connor, Keith Rivers and maybe a corner. On a final note, I really doubt Ray Rice goes first round.
            I had a real tough time figuring out what to do w/ Philly

Comment

rice would go 1st round, but he's not gonna enter early. he will play out his his full time at Rutgers and wont leave early
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

TE is a position of need, but I dont know much about Rucker. Can I get some information about him?

thanks Bengals1690

Comment

You're my new favorite poster

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Originally posted by 23trufant View Post

TE is a position of need, but I dont know much about Rucker. Can I get some information about him?

Rucker:

6'6 255, runs in the 4.56-4.7 range..

One of the top tight ends in the country who combines with teammate Chase Coffman to give MU arguably the top pass-catching TE combination in the nation ... Has great athleticism, size, hands, and speed and is also an excellent blocker from the tight end position ... Gives Mizzou a huge mismatch over defenders matched up on him in one-on-one situations, and is as dependable as they come when he gets hands on the ball ... Should be a pre-season candidate for the John Mackey Award, given annually to the nation's top tight end ... Enters fall camp listed atop the depth chart at the tight end position ... In just 2 seasons, he already ranks 6th alltime at MU among tight ends with 66 catches for 830 yards ... Caught 2 passes for 38 yards in limited duty in the Black & Gold Game to cap the spring practice period.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by 23trufant View Post

Rucker:

One of the top tight ends in the country who combines with teammate Chase Coffman to give MU arguably the top pass-catching TE combination in the nation ... Has great athleticism, size, hands, and speed and is also an excellent blocker from the tight end position ... Gives Mizzou a huge mismatch over defenders matched up on him in one-on-one situations, and is as dependable as they come when he gets hands on the ball ... Should be a pre-season candidate for the John Mackey Award, given annually to the nation's top tight end ... Enters fall camp listed atop the depth chart at the tight end position ... In just 2 seasons, he already ranks 6th alltime at MU among tight ends with 66 catches for 830 yards ... Caught 2 passes for 38 yards in limited duty in the Black & Gold Game to cap the spring practice period.
                      What he said, plus i was in missouri for a few weeks and had to listen to how great Mizzou is gonna be this year. Which they should do great this year

Comment

Rucker:

Wow, thanks alot, he sounds great. That would be great pick for the Seahawks.

thanks Bengals1690

Comment

The Cowboys are pretty set at WR with Owens and Glenn obviously. I expect those two to play until at least 2009.

Behind them, we have Crayton and two young guys with potential in Hurd and Miles Austin.

I'm skeptical that the 'Boys would pick a WR (or anyone other then Long) over Darren McFadden (or RunDMC, as some have dubbed him)

Comment

I like the pick but not the placement. The Bucs are a .500ish team.

McFadden won't fall past the Cowboys or the Lions.

The Vikings won't give up on Jackson after just one year.

ILB and G are more pressing needs. Mauluga is still available and I bet anything he's the pick.

Comment

It's John, just so you know. ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information