MOCK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOCK

1RAIDERS: Calvin Johnson WR: Raiders r gonna probably trading/cutting moss and porter. leaves only curry on their roster. plus u cant pass this much of a talent. if they trade/cut jordan(who torn a liggemint in his knee, AD could be the pick. Some might see Russell or Quinn here. But Al doesn't draft 1st round qb's. I think Walter gets 1 more chance. Could go after Schaub.

2LIONS:Joe Thomas OT Great talent here. Very athletic for a tackle. They could go after Schaub for the falcons. Some might have Quinn or Russell here. I think next year Lions will draft a qb in round one.

3*Browns: Adrian Peterson RB: Great Running Back here. Would complete there 3 man duo. Could go Quinn or Russell here. I think Jake The Snake will get signed by them so no need for one. Fyre Did okay but i think drafting AD, it will help him alot.

3* Bucs: Alan Branch DT: With Thomas and CJ off the board, i think they go DT here. Trade McFarland to the Colts so its a need. Big run stuff who can get to the passer. Jamaal Anderson, Brady Quinn and JaMarcus Russell is a possibility.

5 Cards: Jamaal Anderson DE: With missing out on Thomas and Branch they go with Anderson here. Their DE's are good but are getting old. He would refresh there pass rush. Could trade up for Thomas.

6Redskins: Leon Hall CB: Shawn Springs is making his way out of D.C. so need for CB if their. Big phisical CB. Skins would be set for the future on CBs with drafting Rogers a couple years ago. Adams could be picked here but they invested in Andre Carter.

7Vikings: Gaines Adams DE: WR is a huge need but reaching for Ginn and Jarrett isnt likely. Adams is a up grade over Erasmus James and Kenechi Udeze. Could go Quinn or Russell.

8Texans: Brady Quinn QB: Finally a QB is taken. Carr has been a falure and will likely be released. Quinn did great in college and should in the NFL. I think they cant pass up another great QB after seeing Young,Cutler and Lienart doing good in the NFL.

9Phins: Amobi Okoye DT: Great talent here. Only 19 years old. All there DT's are free agents. He has great potenial. Russell could be here but Culpeper wil get another chance to show what he can do.

10Falcons: LaRon Landry S: With Milloy and Crocker aging, Landrey would give them more depth and future that looks great with him, Hall and Williams.

11 Niners: Darrelle Revis CB
    12 Bills: Patrick Willis MLB
    13 Rams: Lawrence TimmonsOLB
    14 Panthers: JaMarcus Russell QB
    15 Steelers: Levi Brown OT
    16 Packers: Ted Ginn Jr. WR
    17 Jags: Reggie Nelson S
    18 Bengals: DeMarcus Tyler DT
    19 Titans: Dwayne Jarrett WR
    20 Giants: Marshawn Lynch RB
    21 Broncos: Quentin Moses DE
    22 Cowboys: Justin Blalock OG
    23 Chiefs: Daymeion Hughes CB
    24 Patriots: Sidney Rice WR
    25 Jets: Marcus McCauley CB
    26 Eagles: Michael Griffen S
    27 Saints: Paul Posluszny OLB
    28 Patriots: Aaron Ross CB
    29 Ravens: Ben Grubbs OG
    30 Chargers: Dwayne Bowe WR
    31 Bears: Arron Sears OT
    32 Colts: Jon Beason LB

2ND ROUND IS COMING LATER

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

I hate the Packers pick, but the rest looks alright.

Comment

Not thrilled with KC's pick especially with Bowe and Rice there

Comment

30 Chargers: Dwayne Bowe WR
        I like the chargers pick but expect him to go higher if he runs well at the combine.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
        RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

good bucs pick

Comment

Bucs get an A

Comment

pretty good blackbird pick.

Comment

Horrible Redskins pick, give us Adams
                RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Great Bills pick

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                  my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                  But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

bad Packers pick. receiver isn't a 1st round need, so i don't see us taking one unless it's CJ (who won't be there) or maybe Jarrett.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Bad Texans pick.

Comment

good giants pick- i mean the giants need defense imo before anything but with him still on the board and guys like hall, nelson, revis, okoye, timmons off the board its the smartest decision

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Great Titans pick, given what is left on the board, but I hope 2 see how he does at the combine

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

9Phins: Amobi Okoye DT: Great talent here. Only 19 years old. All there DT's are free agents. He has great potenial. Russell could be here but Culpeper wil get another chance to show what he can do.

He is a 4-3 player, a 3 technique he is not a 3-4 type player sorry

Russell wont fall out of the top 5 picks dude

Trade back and get Levi brown would be best. Carolina would trade up for Russell

Comment

OK Rams pick

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information