• Show
Clear All

• 2007 NFL Mock Draft v2

http://www.mymockdraft.com/MyDraft/thegodfather.aspx

check it out
    5 rounds
    made a few changes in R1 compared to my first draft
    leave me some feedbacck plz

the talent of the players is solid but for some reason I really don't like the Packers picks :?

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

why are the giants drafting two safties?

tony franklin is a saftey at least according to scott he is 1

Comment

i live around cheeseheads lol ik they usually take some pretty talented players, what dint you like about em

Comment

no need for a OLB. DT or DE. dont like the first pick. get CJ or AD there please.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

oh ya, overall C draft for the raiders because it filled needs on every pick except one.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I li9ke it overall. Love AD, Great fit in Staley, Im not sure McBean is a great fit, but oh well. Love Hill, and love Beck. :D

Comment

F

worst jets draft i've ever seen

Comment

I like Crosby to Denver 8)

Comment

Wow, if Leonard is available in the 3rd round the Jets will definitely take him. There's a slight chance they may take someone else, but not a punter. Please.

Comment

10 Team Image Atlanta Falcons Reggie Nelson FS Florida 6-0 195
                      No Comments Made
                      great pick
                      42 (10) Team Image Atlanta Falcons Eric Wright CB UNLV 5-10 190
                      No Comments Made
                      we have ZERO need fora CB. we will keep Jimmy at corner and right now we have 3 starting caliber corners in Williams, HAll and Webster. we will not waste a first day pick on a corner. we need a DE, RB, OT, or OG here and would get the BPA in DE Adam Carriker.
                      74 (10) Team Image Atlanta Falcons Ryan Kalil C Southern California 6-3 290
                      No Comments Made
                      bad pick. Center is not a need. we need a OG, OT or RB here and would get OG Manny Ramirez here.
                      106 (10) Team Image Atlanta Falcons Louis Leonard DT Fresno State 6-5 325
                      No Comments Made
                      we don't need a DT. but if Leonard is here he woudl be the BPA so I coudl see us takign him. good pick.
                      138 (10) Team Image Atlanta Falcons Desmond Bishop MLB California 6-2 240
                      No Comments Made
                      it wouldn't be a McKay draft without a 5th round LB steal.

Owner of ScarDraft
                      Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

LARON LANDRY ROUND 1!!!!! He's the playmaker we so desperately need and Justin Smith is probably going to get franchised because we're staying with the 4-3.

Rouse is a good pick/fit but because of Landry I'd like to see Chris Houston in his place.

Landry/Houston would be the most amazing Bengals day 1 I could ever ask for.

Round 4 I think we'll go OL or RB, Round 5 I think will be whichever we didn't address in the 4th or a QB.

Comment

Redskins would go with Anderson and good 5th round pick
                          RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

If you gave the Bucs Kyle Young in the 5th that would have been a great draft

Comment

you didnt pick ONE CB for the saints ? the most critical need for us and you give us a SS and a C , one of the few positions which are locked

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information