No announcement yet.

New Draft, some changes 5 rounds with some comments

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Draft, some changes 5 rounds with some comments

Its defenitly not the best and some things i forgot like Heitman the center for 49ers. Just give me a little break its not perfect cause i only know what the packers kinda need. This is all for fun and i wanted to see how i did. so please give me a grade

Good hawks mock, though I dont see us taking two DB's

Sig by rainbeaukid2
    Originally posted by yodachu
    Everyone pwns the Rams.

Solid Packers mock. I really like the Rouse and Lynch pick.

Good Bears draft, just change Craig Davis to Brandon Frye in the third, and then in the Fifth give us Laurent Robinson and Id cry of happiness.
        Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
        Jimmy Buckets <3

Good chargers draft.

good pack draft. (Though i dont think of patrick as a good reciever at TE)
            For the rest there is alot i disagree with but the things i disagree with are reasonable

A decent Lions mock

1- JaMarcus Russell
              If the lions go QB, which they probably wont, i think theyd prefer Quinn

2-Joe Staley
              DE is a bigger need, so if we can get a DE like the guy below then this pick is very good, otherwise im not sure its the right pick.

3-Charles Johnson
              This makes the second rounder acceptable. Great Pick, dont think he'll slide this far but ill definitely take it.

4-Aundrae Allison
              I dont think theyll take a WR here, they still havent addressed MLB CB or OG. Those are all better picks

5-Tim Shaw
              Not a bad pick but we need a MLB or OG more. Especially with Mike Jones still on the board.

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

Good Bengals 1st rounder.

In the 2nd I'd rather see Weddle.

Miami Dolphins Levi Brown T Penn State 6-5 325 Even with a new offense, they dont go QB. McIntosh did alright in at left tackle but Brown could be a that Franchise LT, but could also be a Dud. They think that the rewards outweight the risks and grab him at #9.

I would go Quinn over him personally but I think he is a solid pick

41 (9) Miami Dolphins Tank Tyler DT North Carolina State 6-2 310 Fantastic value and can start at NG for them from day 1.

Very nice pick I like a lot

73 (9) Miami Dolphins H.B. Blades MLB Pittsburgh 5-11 240 Blades is a solid, instinctive LB and would fit perfectly in a 3-4 defense.

I like the pick very much as well, I would most likely go Buster Davis over him personally whom I feel is a better Inside Linebacker. Ikaika Alama-Francis would have been a very nice pick as well, Trent Edwards would have been interesting too for a project QB

Miami Dolphins Chansi Stuckey WR Clemson 5-10 185 Could still use maybe 1 more wr to battle for the 3rd spot.

Don’t really need a 3rd WR, we have about 6 of them, we need a number 1 honestly.

Marshal Yanda, Doug Datish, Baraka Atkins would all look nice there honestly.

If you can change the 4th rounder to atkins or Datish I would be happy with the draft, perhaps edwards in the 3rd but I cant complain of Davis there either (blades seems more of a project then davis).

1st brown LT
                  2nd tyler NT
                  3rd Davis ILB
                  4th Atkins DE

Now I know alot of dolphins fans wouldnt want that much concentration upon the lines but I would like it specially if we could sign a good center or guard to replace jeno james.

very solid raiders mock.

Interesting Denver draft:

Victor Abiamiri going in round 3 seems awfully late, especially considering the run on DL in round 2.

round 1 - Moss looks good here, though in some ways I like Carriker better

round 2 - lots of DL getting grabbed in this round. I like Mebane over Brown, but either way the help at DT is needed... though I like Abiamiri even better despite picking up Moss in round 1. Might consider an RB here too.

round 3 - CB/KR is okay (WR/KR is better, tho), K is dubious. A RB is likely here if one isn't taken in rounds 1 & 2.

round 4 - Wright would be a much better pick here if we're still looking for a RB, or maybe OL help

round 5 - Good. OL help is definitely needed

New Orleans Saints:

Round 1: I don't see us reaching for Marcus McCauley here. Would rather have us taking Paul Poluszny or Aaron Ross.

Round 2: There is no doubt that Marcus Thomas is a great player, but with his character concerns we can easily pick him up later. H.B. Blades, Mason Crosby, Brandon Siler and Eric Weddle are all better options here.

Round 3: You have us taking a DT in Round 2 and 3?

Round 4: I like the Desmond Bishop pick here.

Round 5: OK pick. Don't know much about Stephen Nicholas though.

Grade: D

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Sidney Rice WR South Carolina 6-2 200
                          Rice is one of the purest route runners in this draft. They arent the best, but he has a talent with it, and he has the hands to be a solid #1. He'll be used as the speedster.
                          Rice is no speedster, but good pick nonetheless. Blaylock could also be posssibilties there along with Poz because we could easily get a good #2 WR in rounds 2 or 3
                          Brandon Siler MLB Florida 6-1 235
                          Can take over for ether ILB for the chargers.
                          Nice pick and theres pretty good value there.
                          Josh Gattis FS Wake Forest 6-1 215
                          Had a solid week of practice at the Senior Bowl and the game was alright. His physical and athletic tools are a huge part of him.
                          Gattis's week at the senior bowl was far from solid. He really struggled. I could live with that pick but I dont think he could ever be a starter.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                          RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Im working on a new one that will also be 5 rounds, but with more talk. Later i will take there combine numbers along with there stats to determine their rises and falls, but scotts rankings dont hurt. the first five round should be done in about a week. The detailed on i will start working on (word) to see how detailed i can get it, i get kinda bored and its fun.

1. Take a LB over Hughes.
                              2. I like Leonard being a Rutgers fan, but I don't know how well he'd do here.
                              3. Lorenzo's pick would be odd if we took Leonard in the 2nd.
                              4. Meh
                              5. We're not drafting a punter.

Debug Information