Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 5 round with lot of comments. Randy Moss goes to....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New 5 round with lot of comments. Randy Moss goes to....

    Before your read it remember that the OAKLAND RAIDERS trade RANDY MOSS to ALTANTA FALCONS for a 3rd rounder.

    In the fifth it say JUWAN SIMPSON but its really STEPHEN NICHOLAS, I couldnt delete back so it say that. Im sorry about that. Thank you and please tell me how it went.

    http://www.mymockdraft.com/MyDraft/GreenBay%20Scat.aspx

  • #2
    Nice skins mock but the Ravens mock is pretty bad.

    As for some comments:

    -No way in the world Ray McDonald drops to the 5th round, he is a day 1 pick.
    -Jamarcus Russell does not drop to #14 even if he get's past the 3rd pick teams will be trading up for him.
    -Mebane is too high as is Waters
    -Marcus Thomas too high, although the Bengals drafting another screw up makes sense.

    Sig By:The Dynasty

    2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ghettosermon
      Nice skins mock but the Ravens mock is pretty bad.

      As for some comments:

      -No way in the world Ray McDonald drops to the 5th round, he is a day 1 pick.
      -Jamarcus Russell does not drop to #14 even if he get's past the 3rd pick teams will be trading up for him.
      -Mebane is too high as is Waters
      -Marcus Thomas too high, although the Bengals drafting another screw up makes sense.
      your right about McDonald, he would probably be drafted to the Ravens, and then they could still go OLB in the 4th.

      Comment


      • #4
        Great 1st rounder
        Great 2nd rounder
        We don't have our 3rd, wouldn't take Thomas anyway, we're avoiding guys like him now.
        Great 4th rounder, we need depth/versatility on the Oline.
        5th Round I'd rather see a RB to backup Rudi, we have Kooistra and Whitworth as backup OT's.

        Comment


        • #5
          I think its a great browns draft...at least 3 starters there, with doughty and atkins getting significant time
          1) Peterson
          2) Hughes
          3) Kalil
          4) Stanley Doughty
          5) Baratka Atkins


          sig by BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            We don't have our 3rd, wouldn't take Thomas anyway, we're avoiding guys like him now.
            yeah i know, thomas would probably drop to late 5th early 6th most likly, ill change that in my next one.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'd be happy if the cowboys draft turned out that way

              Comment


              • #8
                I like that Bills draft. Great job.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Green Bay Scat
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  We don't have our 3rd, wouldn't take Thomas anyway, we're avoiding guys like him now.
                  yeah i know, thomas would probably drop to late 5th early 6th most likly, ill change that in my next one.
                  Sucks on that site because I assume you have to give us a pick there.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    could someone explain the F for me? This is a draft and **** does happen (ko simpson, Bing, Justice.) anything can happen.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      not sure fins need antonio pittman... we have enough Rbs.... pretty solid otherwise

                      credit to cardsalltheway

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BehrenMan007
                        not sure fins need antonio pittman... we have enough Rbs.... pretty solid otherwise
                        but hes a good value as a 4th, and if ricky doesnt come back, do u really trust morris?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          very nice job with the Green and Gold


                          Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Overall, the Broncos draft looks pretty good. The only weakness I see is RB - I seriously doubt Shanny wants to wait until the 5th to address that position. Perhaps the first 3rd rounder? Lots of backs still available then.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Diehard
                              Overall, the Broncos draft looks pretty good. The only weakness I see is RB - I seriously doubt Shanny wants to wait until the 5th to address that position. Perhaps the first 3rd rounder? Lots of backs still available then.
                              you are right on that, but if Taylor is there, dont you think SHanny would give him a chance? and i do trust in Mike Bell as a starter, and a solid one at that. I was gonna put taylor in the 4th but u traded it to atlanta a yr ago.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information