24. Baltimore- Quentin Groves DE/OLB Auburn
    25. Green Bay- Antoine Cason CB Arizona
    26. Denver- Erin Henderson LB Maryland
    27. Seattle- Gosder Cherilus OT Boston College
    28. Tampa Bay- Ryan Clady OT Boise State
    29. Pittsburgh- Mike Jenkins CB USF
    30. San Francisco(f/IND)- Demario Pressley DT NC State
    31. Dallas- Aqib Talib CB Kansas
    Last edited by BuckNaked; 10-07-2007, 03:29 PM.

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
    11. Philadelphia- Desean Jackson WR California
    Bravo Buck, bravo. The Eagles would like to offer you a spot as their next GM, because under the current regime there is no shot at getting a WR/PR/KR in the first round, though I would support the selection of DJax.

Comment

Dallas is going to draft Blake when they have Ware and Spencer two former first round picks? Not to mention just extended Greg Ellis's contract another year. Do you have any idea what the cowboys needs are?

Aqib Talib or your highest rated CB would be the best option here. Shifty WR could go here...I could see maybe a Harry Douglas or something but that seems unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
        Dallas is going to draft Blake when they have Ware and Spencer two former first round picks? Not to mention just extended Greg Ellis's contract another year. Do you have any idea what the cowboys needs are?

Aqib Talib or your highest rated CB would be the best option here. Shifty WR could go here...I could see maybe a Harry Douglas or something but that seems unlikely.
        I was under the impression Ware and Spencer were playing at LB.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
          I was under the impression Ware and Spencer were playing at LB.
          You see Blake as a 3-4 DE at 252lbs?

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
            You see Blake as a 3-4 DE at 252lbs?
            Point well made, i'll change it to my next top CB.

Comment

Good giants pick

Comment

Kenny Phillips :)... nice mock buck

Comment

Ravens would probably think about taking Cason, but I wouldn't complain for a Groves pick-up.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

I love Maualuga... and MLB is a huge need. I'd give anything for that pick. (Note: it's "Rey".)
                    Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

I love Maualuga... and MLB is a huge need. I'd give anything for that pick.
                      at #10 though?

btw, you have to love it, the Lions were in the low 20's in every mock last week, now bam it's back to drafting tenth. I assumed all along they'd be drafting between 12 and 18, and I still feel that way.

Anyway, it's interesting to see them linked to every MLB and CB who's assumed to be going in the first round. Seems to me like both those position groups need to undergo a major shakeout before we can reliably rank them.

If the Lions really were picking 10th, they better get the best prospect in the draft at one of those positions. They better get the equivalent of Ernie Sims - a can't miss piece of the puzzle who also fits a specific place in their scheme. Is Maulauga that? I'm not sure.

Comment

I don't get everyone's obsession with giving the Steelers a CB. Ike and McFadden are both having good years and Townsend is still going great at his age. William *** has been impressive as a rookie as well.

Our biggest need is easily LG where Faneca will be gone after this season and there is no one lined up to replace him. At 28 we should be able to land the #1 guard prospect aswell.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                          I don't get everyone's obsession with giving the Steelers a CB. Ike and McFadden are both having good years and Townsend is still going great at his age. William *** has been impressive as a rookie as well.

Our biggest need is easily LG where Faneca will be gone after this season and there is no one lined up to replace him. At 28 we should be able to land the #1 guard prospect aswell.
                          In theory it would sound good, but i just don't feel that any G's right now deserve to be taken in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by LionSmack View Post
                            at #10 though?

btw, you have to love it, the Lions were in the low 20's in every mock last week, now bam it's back to drafting tenth. I assumed all along they'd be drafting between 12 and 18, and I still feel that way.

Anyway, it's interesting to see them linked to every MLB and CB who's assumed to be going in the first round. Seems to me like both those position groups need to undergo a major shakeout before we can reliably rank them.

If the Lions really were picking 10th, they better get the best prospect in the draft at one of those positions. They better get the equivalent of Ernie Sims - a can't miss piece of the puzzle who also fits a specific place in their scheme. Is Maulauga that? I'm not sure.
                            Don't pay all too much attention to the draft order. I kind of did it up pretty quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by LionSmack View Post
                              at #10 though?

"They better get the best prospect in the draft at one of those positions"... I have a feeling that, if Maualuga declares, he'll be that prospect. He's got great speed, hits hard as hell and makes plays all over the field.

So, if he declares and becomes "that" prospect, I'd want him at 10.
                              Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information