Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draft, explanations on the way

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Draft, explanations on the way

    1.) Dolphins: OT Jake Long, Michigan
    2.) Falcons: RB Darren McFadden, Arkansas
    3.) Vikings: QB Andre Woodson, Kentucky
    4.) Chiefs: DT Glenn Dorsey, LSU
    5.) Rams: DE Calais Campbell, Miami FL
    6.) Bills: WR Malcom Kelly, Oklahoma
    7.) Saints: S Kenny Phillips, Miami FL
    8.) Raiders: WR DeSean Jackson, California
    9.) Jets: DE Chris Long, Virginia
    10.) Lions: ILB Dan Connor, Penn State
    11.) Eagles: OT Ryan Clady, Boise State
    12.) Patriots: CB Malcom Jenkins, Ohio State
    13.) Cowboys: CB Justin King, Penn State
    14.) Bears: QB Brian Brohm, Louisville
    15.) Texans: RB Jonathan Stewart, Oregon
    16.) Redskins: DE Derrick Harvey, Florida
    17.) Cardinals: DE Quentin Groves, Auburn
    18.) Bengals: OLB Keith Rivers, USC
    19.) Broncos: ILB Rey Maualuga, USC
    20.) Jaguars: QB Matt Ryan, Boston College
    21.) Panthers: OT Sam Baker, USC
    22.) Titans: WR Earl Bennett, Vanderbilt
    23.) Giants: OLB Erin Henderson, Maryland
    24.) Ravens: OLB Vernon Gholston, Ohio State
    25.) Buccaneers: DT Sedrick Ellis, USC
    26.) Chargers: CB Reggie Smith, Oklahoma
    27.) Seahawks: RB Felix Jones, Arkansas
    28.) Steelers: OT Gosder Cherilus, Boston College
    29.) Packers: CB Antoine Cason, Arizona
    30.) 49ers: WR Limas Sweed, Texas
    31.) Cowboys: WR Early Doucet, LSU
    32.) Patriots: Forfeited


    Let me know what you think

  • #2
    I LOVE the titans pick :)

    Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

    Comment


    • #3
      The Ravens would consider picking up Cason or Reggie Smith. But i would like the pick anyways.

      Baltimore: 7-4

      Comment


      • #4
        Love the Titans pick! Earl Bennett is awesome.
        "A lot of people say this and say that about us, but thatís a good thing. We want to keep it low, and we donít want all the hype going with the Tennessee Titans. We want to just keep it low. Yíall just keep talking about us, talking bad about us, so we can just continue to go out there each week and show the whole world what type of football team we are." -- Vince Young

        T-minus 1 year until the beginning of the Titans Dynasty!

        Comment


        • #5
          Henderson is more of a MLB. Giants need secondary or a LB who can cover.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jonny View Post
            Henderson is more of a MLB. Giants need secondary or a LB who can cover.
            I strongly agree. I would even be happy with Sendrick Ellis there. I would say that you can give us either Reggie Smith (as a Safety) or Sendrick Ellis.


            Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

            Comment


            • #7
              I certainly wouldn't object to that pick.

              Comment


              • #8
                Omg Great Chiefs Pick!!!!!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  There is no end to how much a hate the bills pick here... We have MUCH bigger needs and there are better players to select at that spot if we do go wideout

                  Sig By Diehardvikingfan

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm starting to shift in favor of the Lions taking a LT if one is available for them.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by LionSmack View Post
                      I'm starting to shift in favor of the Lions taking a LT if one is available for them.
                      Or a defensive back. I really would like them to finally address that position in the first round.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                        There is no end to how much a hate the bills pick here... We have MUCH bigger needs and there are better players to select at that spot if we do go wideout
                        Well I think a big wide out is exactly what you need to complete the offense. I wanted to go with a corner, but I didn't feel that any of the available guys were worth the spot.

                        Also what wideout do you think would be a better pick? DeSean Jackson? He's pretty much the same type of player as Evans. Kelly has all the tools and is what I think the most complete receiver in the draft.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by LionSmack View Post
                          I'm starting to shift in favor of the Lions taking a LT if one is available for them.
                          I wanted to give them Clady, but didn't they just give Backus a contract extension? Also they seem to have a lot more issues on defense.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by AkiliSmith View Post
                            Well I think a big wide out is exactly what you need to complete the offense. I wanted to go with a corner, but I didn't feel that any of the available guys were worth the spot.

                            Also what wideout do you think would be a better pick? DeSean Jackson? He's pretty much the same type of player as Evans. Kelly has all the tools and is what I think the most complete receiver in the draft.
                            Well i agree with you on a couple points. But if we go wideout we will tarde down for sure. I like Adarious Bowman more than Kelly or Sweed and those are really the three top "big" receivers in the draft. I just dont think we would take any receiver that high in the draft. Especailyl consdiering we coule probably get Bowman or Sweed in the early second round.

                            Sig By Diehardvikingfan

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                              Well i agree with you on a couple points. But if we go wideout we will tarde down for sure. I like Adarious Bowman more than Kelly or Sweed and those are really the three top "big" receivers in the draft. I just dont think we would take any receiver that high in the draft. Especailyl consdiering we coule probably get Bowman or Sweed in the early second round.
                              I had trouble with the Bills pick. Kelly seemed to be the best player available that made the most sense.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information