Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Round 1 mock draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Round 1 mock draft

    Feel free to hate, its my first one


    1. Cowboys(from Dolphins)- RB Darren McFadden
    2. Rams- DT Glenn Dorsey
    3. Falcons- QB Brian Brohm
    4. Bills- DE Calais Campbell
    5. Raiders- OT Jake Long
    6. Eagles- WR DeSean Jackson
    7. Saints- FS Kenny Phillips
    8. Jets- DE Chris Long
    9. Patriots (from 49ers)- LB James Laurenatis
    10. Cardinals- DT Sedrick Ellis
    11. Vikings- QB Andre Woodson
    12. Cheifs- OT Sam Baker
    13. Texans- OT Phil Loadholt
    14. Broncos- LB Keith Rivers
    15. Redskins- OT Gosder Cherilus
    16. Lions- CB Malcom Jenkins
    17. Bengals- LB Dan Connor
    18. Bears- QB Matt Ryan
    19. Cowboys(from Browns)- CB Reggie Smith
    20. Titans- DE Quinten Groves
    21. Buccaneers- DE Derrick Harvey
    22. Giants- CB Antoine Cason
    23. Panthers- RB Steve Slaton
    24. Ravens- LB Ali Highsmith
    25. Jaguars- WR Limas Sweed
    26. Packers- OT Ryan Clady
    27. Seahawks- DT Frank Okam
    28. Chargers- CB Terrell Thomas
    29. Steelers- CB Justin King
    30. 49ers(from Colts)- WR Early Doucet
    31. Dolphins(from Cowboys)- CB Mike Jenkins
    32. Patriots- *forfeited*

  • #2
    So the Panthers spent a 1st rounder in 06 on Deangelo Williams, and re-signed DeShaun Foster the same year....yet they ignore needs at S and OT to spend a first rounder on another running back?

    Comment


    • #3
      yea, ignore the Panthers pick because for some reason, Williams completly slipped my mind

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 23_phins_84 View Post
        Feel free to hate, its my first one


        1. Cowboys(from Dolphins)- RB Darren McFadden
        2. Rams- DT Glenn Dorsey
        3. Falcons- QB Brian Brohm
        4. Bills- DE Calais Campbell
        5. Raiders- OT Jake Long
        6. Eagles- WR DeSean Jackson
        7. Saints- FS Kenny Phillips
        8. Jets- DE Chris Long
        9. Patriots (from 49ers)- LB James Laurenatis
        10. Cardinals- DT Sedrick Ellis
        11. Vikings- QB Andre Woodson
        12. Cheifs- OT Sam Baker
        13. Texans- OT Phil Loadholt
        14. Broncos- LB Keith Rivers
        15. Redskins- OT Gosder Cherilus
        16. Lions- CB Malcom Jenkins
        17. Bengals- LB Dan Connor
        18. Bears- QB Matt Ryan
        19. Cowboys(from Browns)- CB Reggie Smith
        20. Titans- DE Quinten Groves
        21. Buccaneers- DE Derrick Harvey
        22. Giants- CB Antoine Cason
        23. Panthers- RB Steve Slaton
        24. Ravens- LB Ali Highsmith
        25. Jaguars- WR Limas Sweed
        26. Packers- OT Ryan Clady
        27. Seahawks- DT Frank Okam
        28. Chargers- CB Terrell Thomas
        29. Steelers- CB Justin King
        30. 49ers(from Colts)- WR Early Doucet
        31. Dolphins(from Cowboys)- CB Mike Jenkins
        32. Patriots- *forfeited*
        Did I miss something?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Paul View Post
          Did I miss something?
          yeah... apparently he did. Or he's a little slow.

          Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

          Comment


          • #6
            cowboys have browns pick because of the brady quinn trade

            Comment


            • #7
              Clady/Loadholt>Baker



              sig by BoneKrusher

              Originally posted by BuckNaked
              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

              Comment


              • #8
                Clady is an infinitely better pick for the Buc's than Harvey.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 23_phins_84 View Post
                  cowboys have browns pick because of the brady quinn trade
                  No **** sherlock. But why are the cowboys and Dolphins swapping picks?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Omg...Eagles = KENNY PHILLIPS PLEASE.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      King > Cason... And there is noooooo way the Cowboys can get to #1 without giving up their Browns pick, unless they give up their entire draft as well as next years draft.


                      Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Well seeing as how he has the Browns pick at #19 the cowboys would have to give up both 1st rounders and more to move allllllll the way up to #1

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It is impossible for that trade to happen.

                          Adding all 7 rounds of picks up for the Cowboys (excluding the Browns pick they are keeping), their points add up to 1,086. You need another 2,000 points for the #1 pick (3,000 total). Even if you were to add the Browns pick, you would get 1,961. It is statistically impossible for that, so I would say it is one of the worst mocks I've seen. =D


                          Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Ravens would probably go for Thomas, King or Jenkins.

                            Baltimore: 7-4

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              so miami trades the number 1 pick for the number 31 pick?

                              I have to wonder about your sanity? I know some of us cracked after yesterdays game but come on dude. We can get more then that :)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information