Clear All

• 3 Round Mock By Darnik44

R2?????????

Comment

1st and 2nd round packer picks are excellent, 3rd round should be a TE
      Best Packer Mock THis year, nice sig too

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Goff isnt a 3-4 ILB, hes a tampa/cover 2 Mike.

Comment

I like the fact that you addressed CB with the Pack's 1st rounder

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Wasn't a fan of the first round for the Panthers until I saw how you had things in the 2nd and 3rd, especially if you feel Adams can come in and be a rangy FS type.
            Last edited by JPF; 10-24-2007, 04:13 PM.

Comment

I would give the Jets picks a C. Instead of McFadden we will probably end up taking Chris Long or trading down for a guy like Quentin Groves. I like the Harvey pick but we have two good outside linebackers in Hobson and Thomas. I hate the Andre Fluellen pick because is only 280 pound and I don;t think a NT will be necessary because IMO the Jets will pick up Grady Jackson
              Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

Doubt BJ comes out, but if he does, he's a solid pick for the Cowboys.

That being said, I doubt we spend 2 1st's on our secondary and definately don't see us using a 3rd on a LB who probably would struggle to break our 53-man roster. I'd say WR or RB in the 3rd is a better pick

Mad props to Houshyamomma on FF.com

Comment

Bills Draft isnt that good:

We have Ko and Whitner, so why a safety?

Why Chevis Jackson when Talib, Mike Jenkins, and Terrell Thomas are on the board?

Why two WR's? I like Manningham and Monk though we need only one.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by CLong4Heisman View Post
                    I would give the Jets picks a C. Instead of McFadden we will probably end up taking Chris Long or trading down for a guy like Quentin Groves. I like the Harvey pick but we have two good outside linebackers in Hobson and Thomas. I hate the Andre Fluellen pick because is only 280 pound and I don;t think a NT will be necessary because IMO the Jets will pick up Grady Jackson
                    Fluellen would be a DE. He's one of the best 3-4 DE prospects available. I think McFadden would be to good to pass on.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                      Bills Draft isnt that good:

We have Ko and Whitner, so why a safety?

Why Chevis Jackson when Talib, Mike Jenkins, and Terrell Thomas are on the board?

Why two WR's? I like Manningham and Monk though we need only one.
                      Why Donte Whitner when Jason Allen is on the board? To me Chevis Jackson is one of the best CB's in the country.

Comment

terrible for the texans. we have our future CB in fred bennett, and antoine cason is not worth the 8th pick

Comment

Give us Cherilus there in the second than Earl Bennett in the third and i'd be happy.

Comment

Nevermind, good first and third round.
                            Last edited by Vikes99ej; 10-24-2007, 06:05 PM.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Horrible Lions draft. RB and TE? Martz doesn't really use a TE in his offense and Kevin Jones came back strong this week. Tyson Jackson is a good pick. But I don't think there is anyway he is there.

DE,OT,CB,ILB

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information