X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Rounder That Will Make Everyone Intelligent Happy!2/18

http://www.mymockdraft.com/1929/Review.aspx

?

Awful Bucs mock. Gaines Adams and a QB? Ridiculous. Ludicrous. A guard? A CB over DTs?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

EDIT:okay overall. didnt see the 4th and 5th rounds. Ryan Kalil would be our pick though if he is their in the 3rd. i dont like troy smith, so have Louis Leonard in the 4th. like first 5th, dont like 2nd one. we have a very good young lbing core. give us a DE or TE

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

eh poor giants mock- we need OLB much more than hb right now and according to this mock we could get lorenzo booker in the 5th round so i would say that over lynch 1st round
        give us timmons 1st round
        2nd round give us wright which u have or kalil or manny ramirez because with diehl moving outside, interior oline is important
        3rd round give us Eric Weddle- that would be the steal of the draft- if he is there in 3rd round it would b insane and we need a SS because ours r not cutting it
        4th round- Burgess is a great pick or a guy like Steve Smith or Paul Williams also
        5th round - Booker

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

The Titans ranked dead last in total defense. Pac Man Jones is starting to flash but who's goig to play opposite? Hall is probably the most polished receiver in the draft.
          Intelligent, eh?

For the Titans...

First round: Leon Hall- The Titans ranked last in total defense, yes. But it was most due to a poor pass rush. Leon Hall won't do us any good if the opposing QB has all day to throw, no matter how polished he is. We need a DE, and Charles Johnson is the best remaining DE. He's the pick, or a WR. CB shouldn't be picked in the 1st round.

Second round: Anthony Gonzalez- Good pick, but it'd be hard to pass up Tank Tyler there.

Third round: MLB isn't a first day need. The Titans only need depth and someone to give Stephen Tulloch a little competition for the starting spot. A player like that can be found on the second day, since the talent difference between the MLB's in the 3rd round and MLB's in the 4th round won't be very much at all.

Fourth round(a): Too late to be addressing DE. Craig Davis there, or even Samson Satele.

Fourth round(b): Good pick.

Fifth round: Now we can address MLB. Desmond Bishop or Justin Warren there, or even Lorenzo Booker would be a great pick. We need a good 3rd down back.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by etk
            Awful Bucs mock. Gaines Adams and a QB? Ridiculous. Ludicrous. A guard? A CB over DTs?
            The Bucs don't exactly have someone to throw them the ball...

Simms=Career backup

Gradkowski=Career backup

Comment

Excellent Saints mock

Comment

Originally posted by Acreboy
                Originally posted by etk

Simms=Career backup

Gradkowski=Career backup
                You are very ignorant. I expect an apology after Simms leads us to victory over your team twice next year like the good old days.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

give GB Lynch please

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

4/5 for the lions.
                    trent edwards is a terrible pick however, he may fit the system but we haev a developmental QB in orlovsky and if we dont take Quinn we wont take a QB. either Pittman or Duckworth is a better pick

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Originally posted by etk
                      Originally posted by Acreboy
                      Originally posted by etk

Simms=Career backup

Gradkowski=Career backup
                      You are very ignorant. I expect an apology after Simms leads us to victory over your team twice next year like the good old days.
                      OK :roll:

Comment

Round 1 - :) If we traded down to 14 then maybe
                        Round 2 - :? Wont happen for his character issues/Non Childress Player
                        Round 3 - :(
                        Round 4 - :( Dont need a LB at the time
                        Round 5 - :)

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

etk
                          Proof positive. Yeah, the best DE and Drew Stanton the third best QB in the draft. For a team that needs a pass rush and a QB. That's ridiculous.

Yes, a guard. And yes a CB over DT.

Since you cannot formulate complete sentences with actual informed questions I'll answer in the same matter in which you ask them.

RaiderNation

EDIT:okay overall. didnt see the 4th and 5th rounds. Ryan Kalil would be our pick though if he is their in the 3rd. i dont like troy smith, so have Louis Leonard in the 4th. like first 5th, dont like 2nd one. we have a very good young lbing core. give us a DE or TE
                          Jake Grove.

I tried to give the Raiders Drew Stanton but most Raiders fans are in some sort of denial that they aren't in need of a new signal caller. So the best you are going to do if you don't grab one in round one or two is Troy Smith in the 4th. Which is a very good value anyways.

hugegmenfan

eh poor giants mock- we need OLB much more than hb right now and according to this mock we could get lorenzo booker in the 5th round so i would say that over lynch 1st round
                          give us timmons 1st round
                          2nd round give us wright which u have or kalil or manny ramirez because with diehl moving outside, interior oline is important
                          3rd round give us Eric Weddle- that would be the steal of the draft- if he is there in 3rd round it would b insane and we need a SS because ours r not cutting it
                          4th round- Burgess is a great pick or a guy like Steve Smith or Paul Williams also
                          5th round - Booker
                          Giants Dream Draft and Offseason
                          1. Lawrence Timmons, OLB
                          2. Eric Weddle, SS
                          3. Manuel Ramirez, G
                          4. Lorenzo Booker, HB
                          Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So basically any mock draft that doesn't have the Giants getting Lawrence Timmons, Eric Weddle, Manuel Ramirez, and Lorenzo Booker is a "poor giants mock". Because taking the #2 RB and a guy most have as a top half of the first round pick to replace 385 touches and over 2,100 yards from scrimmage is less important than getting an OLB. Unless Timmons touches the ball over 300 times he's not going to make nearly as much of an impact as Lynch.

But hey, your "dream giants mock" has you getting Lorenzo Booker. A RB that couldn't even carry the load in college so he should be able to over double his touches from last year to make up for Tiki. :roll:

TitanHope

Hall is a much better value.

Acreboy

Thank You!

etk

Bwahahahahaha. It would be pretty hard for the Bucs to beat the Saints twice since they probably won't win more than two games so winning them both against the division champs would be a miracle.

princefielder28

Morency came on the second half of the season and if they need to the Pack can always re-sign Green to one of those one year deals again.

Comment

Originally posted by etk
                            Calm down etk

The first pick is a decent one. Gaines Adams definitely fits our scheme and looks like a younger Simeon Rice.

Marcus McCauley would be fantastic value in the 2nd round. He has all the physical tools to look for and when you remember Buchanon is a FA, Kelly is getting injured frequently, Barber isn't getting any young and Bolden is plain shocking, CB is a legit pick.

I know most people hate the Drew Stanton pick, and in the 2nd round so do I. If he fell to the 4th I would consider it.

Rufus in the another good pickup. He presents good value and the skills to take over for Brooks in the coming years.

Duckworth is just a crap pick.

And once you get to the 5th and later it doesn't really matter, although Young would be a good pickup.

Comment

For Oakland:

Love 1 & 3, though passing on Leonard there would kill me.

2 & 4 work for me.

5a fits a need, 5b doesn't. Booker would be a great pick there, even after taking Walker.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information