25. NYJ- Michael Bush (RB, Lvl)
    26. Phi- Aaron Rouse (S, VT)
    27. NO- Tanard Jackson (CB, Syr)
    28. NE- Stewart Bradley (LB, Neb)
    29. Bal- Tony Hunt (RB, PSU)
    30. SD- Buster Davis (LB, FSU)
    31. Chi- John Wendling (S, WY)
    32. TB- Anothony Gonzales (WR, OSU)

If you want an explanation for a pick, ask. If you have a criticism, be civil and intelligent. Thanks for any feedback.
    Re-worked a few things. Also, If you'd rather a different pick for your team, dont just give names, give logic.

nice kc picks

Comment

With the Bengals franchising Justin Smith we won't go DE day one. In that scenario round 1 (without trading back) it would be Griffin or Houston.

If it was Griffin in the 1st I'd be fine with Ross pending his combine results...

Comment

Could definitely live with the Falcons picks, but couldn't see us passing on Grubbs in round 2. LG is a huge weakness.

Comment

Cant complain, but make sure the Lions get a DE/OG in the next two rounds

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Great Jaguars first-rounder, good enough Jaguars second rounder.

I'd take Craig Davis there, though.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              With the Bengals franchising Justin Smith we won't go DE day one. In that scenario round 1 (without trading back) it would be Griffin or Houston.

If it was Griffin in the 1st I'd be fine with Ross pending his combine results...
              You need alot of help on D. Aiamiri would help your pass D and run D, and go nicely with Smith. Marvin would love to have two guys starting at DE, playing at a high level the way he did in Bmore.

Comment

You need alot of help on D. Aiamiri would help your pass D and run D, and go nicely with Smith. Marvin would love to have two guys starting at DE, playing at a high level the way he did in Bmore

If we were going to take a DE in the first Round i would much rather have Charles Johnson then Aiamiri would not upgrade what we already have he is slower then a OL Charles Johnson will be a lot better than Aiamiri[/quote]

Comment

21. Den- Zach Miller (TE, AZS)
                  22. Dal- Tanard Jackson (CB, Syr)
                  23. Sea- Josh Beekman (OG, BC)
                  Give Miller to SEA. They need a legit TE. Beekman to Dallas, they really need a young guard to replace Rivera. Give Jackson to DEN. He can play safety there or be the starting CB if Paymah or Foxworth stays at FS. DEN has Sheffler, who has a great rapport with Cutler.

Revis is probably too high. Even Leon Hall might be too high. Give SF Carriker. Okoye isn't a good fit in PIT although I've heard they'll gradually switch to the 4-3. CIN taking Abiamiri is a bit of a reach and not entirely necessary. Maybe Jarvis Moss over Moses for BAL, but either is good. I'd go David Harris or a CB before Kalil for PIT. They seem to like Okobi, but its still good. David Irons probably is a reach. Buster Davis doesn't fit a 3-4. Not so sure about Wendling to Chicago.

Comment

yes u do know football... well atleast for the raiders

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Good chargers picks. A WR would also be an option in the second, or in the first for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by CincinnatiBengals15
                        You need alot of help on D. Aiamiri would help your pass D and run D, and go nicely with Smith. Marvin would love to have two guys starting at DE, playing at a high level the way he did in Bmore

If we were going to take a DE in the first Round i would much rather have Charles Johnson then Aiamiri would not upgrade what we already have he is slower then a OL Charles Johnson will be a lot better than Aiamiri
                        [/quote]
                        Actually, Abiamiri is very athletic. I have him that high based on combine projection.

Comment

How would Okoye do in Pitts defense? IS it gonna be remodeled?

Comment

Originally posted by America
                            21. Den- Zach Miller (TE, AZS)
                            22. Dal- Tanard Jackson (CB, Syr)
                            23. Sea- Josh Beekman (OG, BC)
                            Give Miller to SEA. They need a legit TE. Beekman to Dallas, they really need a young guard to replace Rivera. Give Jackson to DEN. He can play safety there or be the starting CB if Paymah or Foxworth stays at FS. DEN has Sheffler, who has a great rapport with Cutler.

Revis is probably too high. Even Leon Hall might be too high. Give SF Carriker. Okoye isn't a good fit in PIT although I've heard they'll gradually switch to the 4-3. CIN taking Abiamiri is a bit of a reach and not entirely necessary. Maybe Jarvis Moss over Moses for BAL, but either is good. I'd go David Harris or a CB before Kalil for PIT. They seem to like Okobi, but its still good. David Irons probably is a reach. Buster Davis doesn't fit a 3-4. Not so sure about Wendling to Chicago.
                            I don't think Seattle is done with Stevens and Dal went OL in the first round. As for my giving Denver a TE, I may be wrong; I'll be honest I've never heard of Scheffler. Mike Nolan likes to build his D starting with a great secondary, that's how he did it in Bmore. CB is a much bigger need for them I think, and IMO the value is there with Hall. I think Okoye is a perfect fit in Pit. They need passrush and he can give that, and he is good enough to play 3-4 DE as they transition. Lastly, I think Buster Davis could be succesful in the right 3-4, and I think SD's is just that because they do such a good job up front of protecting their LB's.

Comment

Love Bowe, but I think it makes much more sense to grab a DE in round 1, because of the high chance that there will be a run on them and no top ones would be available in round 2. I'd like to see Charles Johnson in the first...if we don't get out of the first two rounds with a DE and go into next season with Travis LaBoy as a starter, we are in trouble.

After that, we could nab a WR in the 2nd, like Craig Davis. I also think this makes sense because WR is a very bust prone position, and the above scenario would allow us to address our biggest need in round 1, and have less of a financial investment put into the WR position incase of a flop.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information