]]]]TM Sports :1st Mock Draft of the SEASON

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ]]]]TM Sports :1st Mock Draft of the SEASON

YES,one of the most accurate mock draft the last two years is back, and its as smooth as ever.

1. Miami - Glenn Dorsey DT LSU
    2. St. Louis - Chris Long DE
    3. NY Jets - Darren McFadden HB Arkansas
    4. Atlanta - Brian Brohm QB Louisville
    5. New England(f/SF) - Dan Connor LB Penn St
    6. Oakland - Jake Long OT Michigan
    7. Minnesota - Matt Ryan QB
    8. Cincinnati - Calais Campbell DE Miami
    9. Chicago - Andre Woodson QB
    10. Houston - Kenny Phillips S Miami
    11. Arizona - Vernon Gholston DE/OLB Ohio St
    12. Philidelphia -Desean Jackson WR CALIFORNIA
    13. New Orleans - Malcolm Jenkins CB Ohio St
    14. Buffalo - Sam Baker OT
    15. Denver - Sedrick Ellis Defensive Tackle Southern California
    16. Tampa Bay -Malcolm Kelly WR
    17. Seattle - Johnathon Stewart HB Oregon
    18. San Diego -James Laurinaitis Inside Linebacker Ohio State
    19. Carolina -Fred Davis TE USC
    20. Washington - Derrick Harvey Defensive End Florida
    21. Baltimore - Keith Rivers Outside Linebacker Southern California
    22. Dallas(f/Cle) - Early Doucet Wide Reciever Louisiana State
    23. Kansas City -Ryan Clady Offensive Tackle Boise State
    24. Detroit -Mike Jenkins Cornerback South Florida
    25. Tennessee -Limas Sweed WR Texas
    26. Jacksonville -Keith Rivers Outside Linebacker Southern California
    27. Pittsburgh -Frank Okam Defensive Tackle Texas
    28. NY Giants -Xavier Adibi Linebacker Virginia Tech
    29. Green Bay -Gosder Cherilus Offensive Tackle Boston College
    30. San Francisco(f/IND) Earl Bennett Wide Reciever Vanderbilt -
    31. Dallas- Antoine Cason CB
    32 Patriots FORFEITED SELECTION because of Belicheat.
    Last edited by trademaster; 11-03-2007, 03:43 AM.

Sig by Mockalicious

'''VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!''''

-Johnny Drama-

Carolina at 19???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

Thanks I needed a good laugh.

Ok phins pick, as long as we get a pass rusher like Selvie or Groves in the second.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Packers pick gets an F.

Cason would be perfect.

Comment

if you want to be considered one of the most accurate mocks you better get desean jacksons position correct....

Comment

D'oh!

And for some reason, I just can't see Jake Long in a ZBS. Call me crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
            Carolina at 19???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

Thanks I needed a good laugh.

Ok phins pick, as long as we get a pass rusher like Selvie or Groves in the second.
            Selvie is not gonna go even close to the 2nd round when he comes out. He is a classic overachiever and he's not nearly as talented as his stats would make you think. He's not coming out this year and I wouldn't expect him to be a day 1 pick when he does come out.

btw...What's wrong with Carolina at 19? They are 4-3. It's very concievable that they can go 3-5 the rest of the way and finish 8-8 which would put them at around pick 19. Do you just make stuff up in your head or do you actually research the numbers before you post?

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
              Selvie is not gonna go even close to the 2nd round when he comes out. He is a classic overachiever and he's not nearly as talented as his stats would make you think. He's not coming out this year and I wouldn't expect him to be a day 1 pick when he does come out.

btw...What's wrong with Carolina at 19? They are 4-3. It's very concievable that they can go 3-5 the rest of the way and finish 8-8 which would put them at around pick 19. Do you just make stuff up in your head or do you actually research the numbers before you post?
              You can;'t forget about the fact that Selvie is a SOPHOMORE!!!! =D

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                if you want to be considered one of the most accurate mocks you better get desean jacksons position correct....

I missed that, for some reason his name sounds like a CB to me.

Sig by Mockalicious

-Johnny Drama-

Comment

thank you.

Sig by Mockalicious

-Johnny Drama-

Comment

Malcolm Kelly neither excites me nor angers me so I'm ok with it.

Comment

I love the Vikings Pick

Comment

awful panther pick, we have zero need for a TE, give us rivers or maualuga

Comment

Giants pick seems mediocre, id rather take cason over him.

Comment

Eagles need secondary help a lot more than they need a WR..

Didn't people say the same thing about Elvis Dumervil? Selvie has such an explosive first step, he's almost unblockable...you can't teach that. He has a knack for getting into the backfield, too. 2 more years, and he certainly is a 2nd rounder.

Comment

it doesnt matter about selvie, cause he is a sophomore. I cant believe how amny people are putting him in their mocks assuming he is eligible. Do soem research people. Anyways, im not a big fan of teh ravens draft. While Keith Rivers is solid value there, we have little need for a LB with his skills in teh system we run. Everyone has seen what the 3-4 defense has done to jon vilma...while imagine if he was even smaller, and thats wat happens if you put rivers in our system. He cant play ILB in the 3-4, and we are set there with ray and bart scott anyways. And he certainly cant play outside in a 3-4. So where exactly does he fit, SS? I dont buy it. With our lakc of quality depth at CB, id rather see jenkins or cason there. Hell id rather see a straight up 3-4 OLB then rivers. Not that i dont love him, he just doesnt fit our system in any way. Also, a reciever to take over for derrick mason when he calls it quits is not out of teh question if the value is there.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information