Final Pre-Combine Mock Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Pre-Combine Mock Draft

I'm getting real tired of the same old Mock Drafts, so I mixed it up in this one, and to tell you the truth it probably is a hell of a lot more realistic. Let me know what you think on your teams picks more on how they fit the system, rather than just saying good pick or bad pick.

http://www.mymockdraft.com/2091/Review.aspx

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
    - For daily NFL draft coverage:
    www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

should of went with ur first thought on the raiders pick

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Rams picks

1. :|
      2. :)

Comment

Interesting KC draft. Don't know if I like it or not.

Comment

solid niners pick

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation
            should of went with ur first thought on the raiders pick
            I'm with you, I like Calvin, he's the draft's top talent. We have to be real though, a WR is not turning around a team. Andrew Walter and Aaron Brooks don't even resemble a good QB, the team needs a new face and Russell can be that guy. The upside there is incredible, but he's a high risk/reward guy.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education
              Interesting KC draft. Don't know if I like it or not.
              Had to throw something new in there. The Chiefs, historically, haven't drafted on value but I threw them into basically taking BPA twice. Not a very exciting draft and it's not likely either player will be a star, but you get two solid players that fill needs.

Comment

Meh buc draft

Comment

Give the redskins alan branch
                  RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

B+ for da Boys

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST
                      Give the redskins alan branch
                      Personally I think Alan Branch may slip a bit and the gap betwen he and Amobi Okoye will diminish. He's a Top 10 value, but I don't see him as a Top 5 talent. I like Branch, but looking at the whole picture Adams had a great college career, and has intruiging upside too. He's just getting lost in the mix with these underclassmen.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of drafting rice, But man if he falls to us in the second, we can't not draft him..Good dallas draft

Comment

Quinn is a great pick and perfect fit for the Dolphins and your right in your anaylsis that Branch would work to. I'd love either one but seeing as Cam Cameron is an offensive/QB minded coach, I'm sure he'd love to get Quinn who is a better prospect and great fit.

In round 2, I'm a huge Josh Wilson fan. I think he is going to be a steal. He is not a good fit for the Dolphins however. The Dolphins 3-4 works better with bigger CBs in the 6 foot range. Wilson is only 5'9.

So other possibilites at CB are Fred Bennett and Daymeion Hughes. Tank Tyler might be the best possibly pick because we need a NT pretty badly and Tyler is one of the few upper end NTs. Joe Staley would also be a very solid pick because of his big frame and upside.

Comment

Crappy Patriots draft. We pass on LaRon Landry? The hell? Robert Meachem's not that great, the second might be too high for Blades.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyjr09
                              Quinn is a great pick and perfect fit for the Dolphins and your right in your anaylsis that Branch would work to. I'd love either one but seeing as Cam Cameron is an offensive/QB minded coach, I'm sure he'd love to get Quinn who is a better prospect and great fit.

In round 2, I'm a huge Josh Wilson fan. I think he is going to be a steal. He is not a good fit for the Dolphins however. The Dolphins 3-4 works better with bigger CBs in the 6 foot range. Wilson is only 5'9.

So other possibilites at CB are Fred Bennett and Daymeion Hughes. Tank Tyler might be the best possibly pick because we need a NT pretty badly and Tyler is one of the few upper end NTs. Joe Staley would also be a very solid pick because of his big frame and upside.
                              I actually initially had Fred Bennett there, but actually switched it to Staley, but finally decided on Wilson. Thanks for the tips, exactly what I like to hear, system things like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information