Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Severe Punishment's Pre-Draft Mock. (I only do 2 a year)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severe Punishment's Pre-Draft Mock. (I only do 2 a year)

http://www.mymockdraft.com/2162/Review.aspx

ve spent the last 4 months on here ripping others drafts. Time for you to nit pick-a-part mine.

Whilst I like the Bucs 2nd and 3rd rounders the first pick is terrible. Why would they pass up a franchise LT?

Comment

Rams picks

1. :D
      2. :D
      3. :D

I LUV IT GREAT JOB!

Comment

It was during the senior bowl practices that Gruden fell in love with the 19 year old Okoye. Tampa has a standing history of being a "hard nosed" football team. When McFarland and Sapp left...they left a gapping hole that has has a band aid on it named Chris Hovan. Being a Viking fan, I know how useless #99 is. The Bucs have an aging D.Brooks / R. Barber and if are to make any push next year to contend for the NFC South (a division they should finish no worse than 2nd IMO)..they need to do it
        by going back to what they were. A Ball control team with it's superstars on D.

I actually like the Bucs to move down in round 1 over any other team.
        The trouble will be finding a buyer.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24
          Whilst I like the Bucs 2nd and 3rd rounders the first pick is terrible. Why would they pass up a franchise LT?
          Because Amobi is t3h shizzle.

...but I do agree. CJ>Thomas>Okoye

bonekrusher on the sig magic
          <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
          <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

I don't like the round three pick. Other than that, not bad for Atlanta.

Comment

That's probably one of the worst I've seen to date. You rip other people? You have no room to talk at all man, not after that debacle!

Just a few things....Gaines won't go number two, they are rumored to like him, but only if a trade down happens, if they stay put, it's probably thomas. Woodley is no longer a first rounder, some even question if he is still a first day guy. And I sincerely doubt that the bucs would go with Okoye at 4. They are rumored to love him and even with all the hype, that may be a little too high. I think in the end he will be the first DT taken, and the bucs could very well take him, but it would be more likely if they traded down. But in that situation where Calvin is gone... it COULD happen. But then again, Calvin at number 1 ...won't!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305
                That's probably one of the worst I've seen to date. You rip other people? You have no room to talk at all man, not after that debacle!

Just a few things....Gaines won't go number two, they are rumored to like him, but only if a trade down happens, if they stay put, it's probably thomas. Woodley is no longer a first rounder, some even question if he is still a first day guy. And I sincerely doubt that the bucs would go with Okoye at 4. They are rumored to love him and even with all the hype, that may be a little too high. I think in the end he will be the first DT taken, and the bucs could very well take him, but it would be more likely if they traded down. But in that situation where Calvin is gone... it COULD happen. But then again, Calvin at number 1 ...won't!
                Gaines very well could (and IMO SHOULD) go #2. The Lions have spent alot of money in Backus and although Joe Thomas would help...would it REALLY make the Lions an overall better team ? The answer is no.
                Shaun Rogers has wasted away premier talent in Detroit with absolute zero help. He's triple teamed and their ends STILL can't manage to find a way to get pressure on QB's. Gaines Adams is the premier D-Lineman in the draft. I expect him to explode during the combine and solidify himself as a top 4 prospect in the draft. It's childish and immature to say "he won't" ...when that is an opinion...just like this mock, is mine.

Oh and the #1 prospect will go #1 in the draft...yeah, really far fetched for that to happen :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                  I don't like the round three pick. Other than that, not bad for Atlanta.
                  It was either McBean or MeBane.
                  DT IMO is a must in round 3 for the Falcons. I believe McBean has a "nastier" streak in him than does any of the next 3 DT's in my rankings.

Comment

1st :D
                    2nd :)
                    3rd :?

why would we pass up kalil if he dropped to the 3rd? . he has connections to kiffin(usc). i like abiamiri but we could go for a pass rushing DE or run stuffing DT in the 4th. great 1st. good 2nd. i think staley would be better because he is a OT, sears is a OT/G and we have no need for a G. overall i will take it because we got the best player in the draft and addressed the oline

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I don't think that Adam Carriker falls out of the first.

Comment

As for the Cards picks:

1. Great pick.

2. Bad pick. Gerald Hayes played great at MLB. On the other hand Orlando Huff sucked it up at SLB. Rufus Alexander would be a great pick here.

3. Great pick.

Comment

Love Okoye to the Bucs. If the Raider pick Calvin I think they pick him...although I do think that they would take Joe Thomas over him if he's there (not that he will be)...A few critiques in my quick glance over

1. Like I was saying, IF Joe Thomas is there. My point, no way in hell does Detroit pass him up, especially not for Gaines Adams who is a LONG way from being worth a no. 2 pick overall.
                          2. Drew Stanton at 14??? I dunno. He is gonna have to blow some people away to even be considered 1st round material. He didnt do anything great at the senior bowl, so he's off to a bad start if hes looking to follow Jay Cutlers footsteps. Why would the Panthers take him in the 1st? Tell me what team would take him before their 2nd rounder?
                          3. Raiders need a RT badly and Aaron Sears is not that guy, he is an OG. I cant see them passing on Staley for Sears, especially considering how much better Staley fits into the ZBS than Sears.
                          4. Buster Davis to the Cards? Gerald Hayes is coming off a great season. MLB will not be adressed day 1, probably not at all in the draft. They have plenty of bigger needs, FS, OL, DL, CB...
                          5. I dont really see Jon Beason fitting into a 3-4 defense too well. Hes not really a MLB and he's not big enough to play OLB in the 3-4. He might be able to pull it off, but the Pats would be more likely to pick one of the many LBs who fit into the 3-4 well...Moss, Spencer, Poz...
                          6. Pittock to the Jets I dont like b/c Pittock doesnt really fit into the 3-4.
                          7. Cincinatti has enough weapons on offense, they dont need a top pass-catching TE like Olsen. They're gonna want a TE who can block well and is a reliable receiver. And I dont see them adressing TE round 1, more like round 2 or 3, maybe even day 2. They need to go defense, specifically DB round 1.
                          8. Woodley is not a first round value and considering the Colts problems at LB and DT and the fact that they franchised Freeney theyre not gonna spend a first rounder on another undersized pass-rusher.
                          9. Adam Carriker slipped to middle round 1? I dont see any way he slips out of the top half of round 1 to be honest. 300 lb DE with good athleticism and pass-rushing ability who is expected to run in the 4.8s? There are a number of teams in the first round who will not pass on him under any circumstance...Jets for one and you have them passing on him not once but TWICE
                          10. Would love the Raiders to get Abiamiri in the third but I really dont see him falling that far....

Alright thats enough for now, although there are a lot more picks in here that dont make sense at all...honestly, this is a pretty awful mock. You just have a lot of players that dont make sense for teams, whether it be team need or schemes or whatever. For someone who admittedly rips peoples mocks all the time, this is a pretty dissapointing.

Comment

not too bad for the steelers, i dont see us taking a cb at all in day one though, let alone the first round. we have 3 starting-caliber cbs in taylor, mcfadden, and townsend. I would rather see a lb, o-lineman, or even de with this pick. not bad though, very interesting.

Thank you Jimmy for the sig.

Comment

Flat out worst Giants draft I have seen. We have too many holes to fill on defense to use our first round pick on a RB, give us Paul P or John Beason there.

Once again we have too many holes on defense to use a second round pick on Joe Staley, give us Aaron Ross there.

After we took Lynch in the first round why would we take Leonard in the 3rd??? That makes no sense at all, the FB in the NFL today is supposed to block and catch once in a while. Leonard will be a HB. Give us Tim Duckworth there.

So you get an F.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information