Keylime_5 Mock Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keylime_5 Mock Draft

I usually don't post these on the internet until March or April, but I had time to kill, so here's a neat little first round mock:

1-MIAMI-Chris Long-DE/Virginia
    2-NY JETS-Darren McFadden-RB/Arkansas
    3-ST LOUIS-Glenn Dorsey-DT/LSU
    4-OAKLAND-Jake Long-LT/Michigan
    5-NEW ENGLAND(f/SF)-Malcolm Jenkins-CB/theOhio State
    6-ATLANTA-Brian Brohm-QB/Louisville
    7-BALTIMORE-Andre Woodson-QB/Kentucky
    8-KANSAS CITY-Sedrick Ellis-DT/USC
    9-CAROLINA-Matt Ryan-QB/Boston College
    10-CINCINNATI-Kenny Phillips-SS/Miami
    11-HOUSTON-Ryan Clady-LT/Boise State
    12-NEW ORLEANS-James Laurinaitis-MLB/theOhio State
    13-PHILADELPHIA-Calais Campbell-DE/Miami
    14-CHICAGO-Jonathan Stewart-RB/Oregon
    15-MINNESOTA-Desean Jackson-WR/California
    16-BUFFALO-Aqib Talib-CB/Kansas
    17-ARIZONA-Vernon Gholston-DE/theOhio State
    18-WASHINGTON-Derrick Harvey-DE/Florida
    19-DENVER-Dan Connor-MLB/Penn State
    20-TENNESSEE-James Hardy-WR/Indiana
    21-DETROIT-Sam Baker-LT/USC
    22-SAN DIEGO-Jeff Otah-RT/Pittsburgh
    23-SEATTLE-Rashard Mendenhall-RB/Illinois
    24-DALLAS(f/CLE)-Reggie Smith-FS/Oklahoma
    25-TAMPA BAY-Malcolm Kelly-WR/Oklahoma
    26-NY GIANTS-Ali Highsmith-WLB/LSU
    27-JACKSONVILLE-Mario Manningham-WR/Michigan
    28-PITTSBURGH-Gosder Cherilus-RT/Boston College
    29-SAN FRANCISCO(f/IND)-Limas Sweed-WR/Texas
    30-DALLAS-Felix Jones-RB/Arkansas
    31-GREEN BAY-Steve Slaton-RB/West Virginia
    32-NEW ENGLAND-pick forfeited for being dirty cheaters

Nice Lions pick Keylime.

Comment

Sedrick Ellis for KC at that spot is not a need, no offense(lol). Alfonso Boone, Turk McBride, Tank Tyler, Ron Edwards have done well flanking the DT positions. Most are under the age of 29 and needs some developing. So at this point the lack of offensive line that the Chiefs have I'd much rather have Ryan Clady or Loadholt if he declares.
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        Sedrick Ellis for KC at that spot is not a need, no offense(lol). Alfonso Boone, Turk McBride, Tank Tyler, Ron Edwards have done well flanking the DT positions. Most are under the age of 29 and needs some developing. So at this point the lack of offensive line that the Chiefs have I'd much rather have Ryan Clady or Loadholt if he declares.
        ditto on that

Comment

In respect to the GB pick, I think the general consensus around us pack fans is that we think they pick a CB in the first round, or if that pick lacks value, then an OLB. RB isn't a major need at the moment with the emergence of ryan grant, and also the fact that we have morency and wynn who were both looking solid before injuries.
          That having been said i think Jack Ikegwuono (spelling?) will be the pick for the pack at this moment in time. My opinion will probably change when we get closer to the draft, but he is a perfect fit for the packers who love to play bump n run!

Comment

You got the position right for the Steelers...but i would prefer to get Chris Williams. Good job on the whole tho'

Comment

Much rather have Ellis for Oakland. Long is a suspect fit for a ZBS, and DT is by far the greater need.

Comment

I dont like the Vikings pick. I think Jackson is overrated and RT is a much much bigger need.

Comment

Was kinda fuzzy on KC, SD, and Oakland's needs. I mean, I know what they need but to what extend they need each position I'm a little fuzzy on and I think a lot of people are and will be until the draft gets real close. But Ellis would be a good impact D-Lineman for KC's scheme to go with Hali and Allen, BPA pick there, Clady seems like a reach in the top 8.

Comment

Kelly would be preferred for Buffalo.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Kelly would be a better pick for Buffalo

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I actually dont mind Aqib Talib. That would be the only non-wr pick I would make at this spot.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                          Was kinda fuzzy on KC, SD, and Oakland's needs. I mean, I know what they need but to what extend they need each position I'm a little fuzzy on and I think a lot of people are and will be until the draft gets real close. But Ellis would be a good impact D-Lineman for KC's scheme to go with Hali and Allen, BPA pick there, Clady seems like a reach in the top 8.
                          The Chiefs will take the best player available. All due respect to b.o.e. and T-Rich but the Chiefs would take Sedrick Ellis in that spot, imo. They won't reach for a 'need', i.e. OT (which assumes they don't have an available tackle rated that high).

That's a fine pick and the one I have the Chiefs making in my latest attempt.

Comment

ugh...please, no more andre woodson to the ravens. i cant stand it anymore. If you people insist on giving us a QB (which will happen, although i hate it) please give us ryan. Ive said it before, Brian Billicks complete inability to develop a QB (see Boller, Kyle) means that woodson is not an option. The more pro-ready Ryan is teh guy for us.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

GOOD Ravens pick

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information