2 Round Mock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Round Mock

(If you are having trouble viewing this, try refreshing the page and or going back to main and re-click topic.)

(from CLE)

(from IND)

(from HOU)

(from SD)

Best Players Available

Noteables staying in school, and becoming the top 15 seniors for '09

Last edited by darnik44two; 12-16-2007, 04:05 PM.

half of the pictures wont show up for me.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
      half of the pictures wont show up for me.
      try refreshing the page and or going back to main and re-click topic

Comment

I can see most of the selections in the 2nd round, but I cannot see them teams picking them.

I can't see any part of the 1st round though.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
          I can see most of the selections in the 2nd round, but I cannot see them teams picking them.

I can't see any part of the 1st round though.
          Something is screwed up with my photobucket, sorry. It works for me when I return to the Mock Draft main menu, and then click on 2 Round Mock again.

Comment

Just reiterating what everyone else already said. More then half of the pictures don't show.

Comment

Red X strikes again.

Comment

Ryan - makes sense. I don't like it but it makes sense. so good pick

Smith - doesn't make sense. why would we get another speed guy? I don't see us taking a first day RB unless it's McFadden. We need a NT, OT. Tony Hills or Dre Moore would be good here

Williams - love it. makes sense. good pick

Owner of ScarDraft
                Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

B- for chiefs. Cason is gonna be sick in a cover 2 i dont think he will be atop 10 pick though.

How did the pats get Sf's second rounder?
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

With OT being so deep I don't see the Bears reaching for Baker there I'd take Jon Stewart or Kenny Phillips in the 1st and Chris Willaims in the second.

Comment

I think I fixed the problem, hopefully everyone can see it now...sorry

Comment

I like Oaklands picks.
                        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

NO WAY!!!! Brian Brohm isn't even a good option for the Ravens, give us Andre Woodson, if you want to give us a QB. We don't need Doucet, we have Clayton-Mason-Williams-Darling. Give us Malcom Jenkins in round 1 and Lawrence Jackson in Round 2. Soild Texans pick

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Originally posted by Yung Flippa View Post
                            NO WAY!!!! Brian Brohm isn't even a good option for the Ravens, give us Andre Woodson, if you want to give us a QB. We don't need Doucet, we have Clayton-Mason-Williams-Darling. Give us Malcom Jenkins in round 1 and Lawrence Jackson in Round 2. Soild Texans pick
                            You must be Brian Billick...still feel you can contend with no QB. I realize you have WR's on the roster, all teams do. Clayton has been a bit of a disappointment and not what I'd call a #1 WR, Mason will be 34 in January. Williams may have the most potential among the group, but hasn't lit the world on fire yet, and Darling...who?

Comment

Absolutely LOVE the Eagles picks. Phillips is a great pick and Sweed in the second is a steal to me. Helps fix two problems by giving us depth at Safety and a young star to eventually take over for Dawkins. Also gives us a nice big target in Sweed who should compliment Brown and Curtis nicely and give whoever is behind center a great WR for years to come.

Honolulu Wave 1-3, DM 22 Tackles, 3 Sacks, 1 Forced Fumbles, 0 Interceptions.
                              Leon McHelbrecht, Pittsburgh OC, 1-3.
                              PSN:J33zydaLion (MGO)

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information