NFLDC MDC III OFFICIAL SIGN-UP SHEET!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFLDC MDC III OFFICIAL SIGN-UP SHEET!

The directions are simple. Read this post and do everything I tell you to do. If you don't follow the directions your application will not count. And please don't ask questions about it. I did the same thing last year.

Directions:

1) State your username

2) State the date you are posting your application

3) Copy this text..."I am officially submitting my application to sign up for the 2007 NFLDC Mock Draft Contest and hereby agree to follow all the rules and guidlines given out for this contest. If I do not follow them, I understand that I will now be allowed to participate and my submission will not count."

Example of an Application:

sweetness34

February 24th, 2007

I am officially submitting my application to sign up for the 2007 NFLDC Mock Draft Contest and hereby agree to follow all the rules and guidlines given out for this contest. If I do not follow them, I understand that I will now be allowed to participate and my submission will not count.

I realize that some of you do not know the rules but it's pretty easy. You make a 2 round mock draft, follow the guidelines and rules I give to you (those will come in a few days), send your finished mock to me via email by the due date, and we grade the mock based on a point system. The highest point total wins the contest.

2007 OFFICIAL CONTEST LIST PARTICIPANTS....

1) PATRIOTS-LIONS
    2) SDSUPACHARGERS
    3) TJSUNSTEIN
    4) BORED OF EDUCATION
    5) PHILLEZ02
    6) DRAFTGURU151
    7) ADSCHOFIELD
    8) CARDSALLTHEWAY
    9) DCRLS
    10) XIOMERA
    11) GEO
    12) TUBBY
    13) CANADIAN_KID16
    14) STEELERS4LIFE
    15) RAIDERNATION
    16) SEVEREPUNISHMENT
    17) MICHIGAN
    18) DARNIK44TWO
    19) 757DAWG
    20) THEBOW305
    21) TIP
    22) SHIVER
    23) BEEF
    24) ETK
    25) FLUTIESDROPKICK
    26) SUPERMCGEE
    27) B-DAWK
    28) WALLEN642
    29) PRINCEFIELDER28
    30) DON CARLITO
    31) RAIDERADE (THIS ONE IS PENDING)
    32) FLORIDA FOOTBALL
    33) GO COWBOYS
    34) FENIKZ
    35) GANG GREEN
    36) SMOOTH CRIMINAL
    37) 4PAC
    38) SNEE57
    39) GREEN BAY SCAT
    40) MOC182
    41) PITBULL #53
    42) THULE
    43) SLASHER28
    44) ROB S
    45) 24CADILLAC24
    46) DABEARS10
    47) NCST8FAN83
    48) SCOTTYBOY
    49) BUTERRIERS
    50) BEANSDOOMA
    51) TPFKA#1SAINTSFAN
    52) SCOTTYBOY
    53) GHETTOSERMON
    54) REGOOB2
    55) CRAZY CHRIS
    56) SMITTYJS
    57) GRIZZLEGOM
    58) KILLERSANTA
    59) BAKDAFUCUP
    60) THECHAMPISHERE
    61) IM A ROMOSEXUAL
    62) NUMBER 10
    63) KOOKABURA3
    64) JANGO
    65) SMOKEY JOE
    66) TRADEMASTER
    67) 407NINER
    68) BROWNSTOWN
    69) MIKEVICK7OWNS
    70) GORAVENS94
    71) ZYRO 1014

BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THE RULES AND GUIDLELINES, THEY'LL BE OUT IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS AS WELL.

I WILL UPDATE THIS LIST TOMORROW, SO DON'T FRET IF YOU'RE NOT ON IT YET!
    Last edited by sweetness34; 03-12-2007, 02:12 PM.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

tjsunstein

Feb 24, 2007

"I am officially submitting my application to sign up for the 2007 NFLDC Mock Draft Contest and hereby agree to follow all the rules and guidlines given out for this contest. If I do not follow them, I understand that I will now be allowed to participate and my submission will not count."

Comment

Bored of Education

Februrary 24th, 2007

I am officially submitting my application to sign up for the 2007 NFLDC Mock Draft Contest and hereby agree to follow all the rules and guidlines given out for this contest. If I do not follow them, I understand that I will now be allowed to participate and my submission will not count.

Comment

Philliez01

February 24th, 2007

Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

draftguru151 aka "the winner"

Feb 24, 2007

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

24cadillac24

24th of February 2007

Comment

adschofield

February 24th, 2007

"I am officially submitting my application to sign up for the 2007 NFLDC Mock Draft Contest and hereby agree to follow all the rules and guidlines given out for this contest. If I do not follow them, I understand that I will now be allowed to participate and my submission will not count."

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Xiomera

February 24th, 2007

"I am in this contest and I'm gonna win!"

Oh sorry, that was just me mocking Matt Hasselback. :D

R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Geo

February 24th, 2007

Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Cardsalltheway

February 24th, 2007

Comment

dcrls
                      2-24-07

Lionsmack

Originally posted by elway777
                      They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
                      The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.

Comment

Tubby

February 24th, 2007

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                        Originally posted by yodachu
                        Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

bakdafucup

february 24, 2007

Comment

Canadian_kid16

February 24th, 2007

Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                            Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                            Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                            A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Steelers4Life

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                              Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information