No announcement yet.

another productive day at work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great first round pick, and good 2nd round pick.

I wouldn't mind Adibi, or Highsmith there either.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I really like KC's pick

Comment

perfect on the bears picks.

oline help in round 1 (a bigger guy too , i like that) and a QB in round 2.

id be real happy if draft day went like that for the bears

Comment

the niners have a need at CB but not a first round need. in the first round, i could see them going quentin groves or another DE/OLB, early doucet or another WR, or dre moore or another DL

Comment

I can;t complain about Campbell that late, you gotta give us Reggie Smith there in the second though.

Comment

If some of the better tackle prospects fell to us in the 2nd round, I would not mind taking 2 tackles for the Bears

Originally posted by BeansDooma
              who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

How bad was Bowman's injury? Rather go D-line there rather than WR, personally.

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
                  If some of the better tackle prospects fell to us in the 2nd round, I would not mind taking 2 tackles for the Bears
                  maybe baker or cherilius will fall...but i dont know about starting 2 rookie tackles.

I think a player like otah might fit in on the right side for a year while the better of either tait or miller goes in at left

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                    maybe baker or cherilius will fall...but i dont know about starting 2 rookie tackles.

I think a player like otah might fit in on the right side for a year while the better of either tait or miller goes in at left
                    The better of Miller and Tait? Seriously? Miller should have been cut a long time ago. Tait can last another year or two. but he would be better at the RT spot. Ideal scenario would be to groom a rookie to replace Tait in the future along with someone(FA, rookie, St Clair) to replace Miller asap.

Comment

Originally posted by SFbear View Post
                      The better of Miller and Tait? Seriously? Miller should have been cut a long time ago. Tait can last another year or two. but he would be better at the RT spot. Ideal scenario would be to groom a rookie to replace Tait in the future along with someone(FA, rookie, St Clair) to replace Miller asap.
                      lol, i dont disagree. I was just saying one of them had to be usable while a rookie gets adjusted to the nfl. but id rather have at least one of the 2 instead of having 2 starting rookie tackles

Comment

giants draft gave me a boner. that'd be the best EVER draft for the giants. oh my, i love you more than Xio does now!
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Pretty bad Redskin mock.

No way we pass on Calais if he falls to us.

We won't pick a LBer in the 2nd either. Tribble or DJ Hall would fit more important needs.

Comment

There is no way, shape or form that Andre Caldwall qualifies as first round material. He just isn't and does not have the skill set to qualify for it. Given the way that the draft shaped out, Campbell would be the BPA and fit a need, as he would be a monster opposite of KVB. I really like the pick in the second, and view that it does fit a need. Question is whether if we go defense in the first, then should they go WR in the second

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                              Pretty bad Redskin mock.

No way we pass on Calais if he falls to us.

We won't pick a LBer in the 2nd either. Tribble or DJ Hall would fit more important needs.
                              why wouldnt we pick a lber? with mcintosh out for 12 months id say lber is a big need. i wouldnt be upset if we took on in rd 1 even. i just am not a fan of adibi much.

Comment

Does Shawn Crable go to DE for the Colts? If not, I don't understand that pick at all. It's very confusing as is.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                                <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information