Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ayo Mocknology (3 Round and 1 pick of the 4th round)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ayo Mocknology (3 Round and 1 pick of the 4th round)

Mock and title made by me.

http://www.mymockdraft.com/7868/Review.aspx
    Last edited by Patriots16-0; 01-24-2008, 08:49 PM.

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
    1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
    2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
    3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
    3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
    4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
    5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
    6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
    7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union

not a fan of the SD pick DE not a major need... couple other picks im scratching my head on.

Comment

Oakland would take Ellis over Long.Much bigger need.
      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Round 2 for Josh Johnson? Good 1st Round pick for the Ravens, but I'd rather take Cason have a great young corner duo step in. Jenkins can replace Samari when he's gone, while Cason is at the nickel until C-Mac retires.
        Good 1st round for the Texans, give them Jake Ikegwuonu in Round 3.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

KC would take Chris Williams in RD 2 and we would go CB or WR in the 3rd so Thomas, Porter or Godfrey would be my preffered picks of those available

Comment

I'm starting to hate any mock that has the Saints taking Kentwan Balmer in the first.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

Aside from the 1st Packers pick it doesn't look good for us. A DT in the second round wouldnt make sense after Harrell in the 1st last year and the depth we already have at the position.

Oher (NYG's 1st rounder) is going back to school.

Comment

Don't like it one bit. With the Colts first pick they select..... Colt Brennan?

I don't know if anyone has informed you, but the Colts don't need a QB, and a back up definately shouldn't be selected in round 2. They'll take a player who will make an impact, even if its a minor one.

And with the 3rd round pick the Colts select Jake Ikegwuonu? I assume you mean Jack Ikegwuonu, but still not a good pick, I'd live with that one, but CB definately isn't a need. The Colts have the kind of players they want in place and don't need any more CBs.

Comment

Why would Green Bay take a DT???

Ryan Pickett
                  Corey Williams (potential FA)
                  Colin Cole
                  Johnny Jolly
                  Justin Harrell
                  even Cullen Jenkins can play DT

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by tylerb929 View Post
                    Don't like it one bit. With the Colts first pick they select..... Colt Brennan?

I don't know if anyone has informed you, but the Colts don't need a QB, and a back up definately shouldn't be selected in round 2. They'll take a player who will make an impact, even if its a minor one.

And with the 3rd round pick the Colts select Jake Ikegwuonu? I assume you mean Jack Ikegwuonu, but still not a good pick, I'd live with that one, but CB definately isn't a need. The Colts have the kind of players they want in place and don't need any more CBs.
                    If you don't know it, Peyton is getting 33.

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                    Aside from the 1st Packers pick it doesn't look good for us. A DT in the second round wouldnt make sense after Harrell in the 1st last year and the depth we already have at the position.

Oher (NYG's 1st rounder) is going back to school.
                    No, Oher is going pro.

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
                    1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
                    2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
                    3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
                    3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
                    4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
                    5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
                    6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
                    7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union

Comment

You never addressed the Cardinals biggest need in CB, and if what most everyone is saying is true about Rolle being moved to FS we no longer have a need there

So in the 2nd I'd much Justin King, he is a good man to man corner which we need and then in the 3rd give us a Shawn Crable, he doesn't fit most systems but is perfect for us, that would make it basically a perfect Cardinals draft

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots16-0 View Post
                        No, Oher is going pro.
                        Michael Oher calls reverse, will return to Ole Miss

Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Love the first pick for the Pats, the rest are putrid. Why on earth would we draft a mobile QB coming off a torn ACL in the third round? Why wouldn't they go after LB's before QB, WR and RB? I don't understand. I've already seen one deer in the headlights looking Caldwell with the Pats, I don't need to see his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots16-0 View Post
                            No, Oher is going pro.
                            No, he isn't.

Comment

pretty awful mock for Oakland, they wouldn't take an OT in the first round especially not while they're running the ZBS, we can find guys with better value in the later rounds. Ellis would have been a better pick, even McFadden. Then in the second round you did give us a DT, but one that has more concerns than most players in the draft, not something Oakland needs and not the type of player that's going to fit what Kiffin is doing in Oakland. In this mock James Hardy or Limas Sweed would have been better selections. By the way Oher is not declaring.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information