DeSean Jackson*, California, WR
    Height: 6-0. Weight: 178

30.Packers

Dan Connor, Penn State, LB
    Height: 6-2. Weight: 233.

31. Giants

Pat Sims*, Auburn, DT
    Height: 6-4. Weight: 320.
    Last edited by The Legend; 01-25-2008, 09:36 PM.

ok phins pick

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

im ok with Long for KC!
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I like the Reggie Smith pick. I think that he would play CB for us even though most peg him as a FS. The problem is, Wilson will probably get an extension and unless he moves to SS, there really isn't a place for Smith if he is drafted as a FS.

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
          I like the Reggie Smith pick. I think that he would play CB for us even though most peg him as a FS. The problem is, Wilson will probably get an extension and unless he moves to SS, there really isn't a place for Smith if he is drafted as a FS.
          well i belive he give you options, Wilson can move to ss, he could play nickle then move into starting role, i belive you have some options with him

Comment

Ellis feels more like a lock every day all of a sudden.

Comment

No Keith Rivers in round 1?
              Why?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                No Keith Rivers in round 1?
                Why?

oh thats funny its the other way don connor going 2nd round not river good old type-o

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                  07.Patriots (I think he will be the 1st Corner taken, hes been just amazing at the S.Bowl)

Leodis McKelvin, Troy State, CB
                  Height: 5-10. Weight: 190.
                  If you are doing it because you think he will be the seventh best player in the draft, then cool. If it is because he is a corner, then we've got some beef.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                    If you are doing it because you think he will be the seventh best player in the draft, then cool. If it is because he is a corner, then we've got some beef.
                    well hes a very talented player, needs to work on his hands but has great speed, fit there system, hard work mentality, and Asante Samuel and him in 3-4 years can be one of the best dou in the league that you wont be able to pass on, able to do punt return's - great surport in run game, can see him playing nickle and blitzing

i think after the combine, and what hes done in the senior bowl he will be talk about alot, so yes i belive hes extremely talented

Comment

Then we have no beef. I am just getting tired of people handing the Patriots a corner every pick. I want people to understand that unless it's a QB, the seventh best player in the draft is who the Patriots will pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                        Then we have no beef. I am just getting tired of people handing the Patriots a corner every pick. I want people to understand that unless it's a QB, the seventh best player in the draft is who the Patriots will pick.
                        well the intresting thing i also thought about puting Jonathan Stewart there, i think he can help Lawrence Moroney, he can take alot of the pounding up the middle that can pro long both there careers, and would help there run game alot, and would be monster goal line runner

Comment

desean jackson is a terrible pick for the skins. we already have 2 short fast big play wrs in randle el and santana moss. we may look to bring in a bigger taller possession wr as well but id venture to say that will be in fa or through a trade.

Comment

If your reasoning was that he is the seventh best player in the draft, then I'd be cool with it. Really, this #7 pick is a gift. This is a team that has taken TE's in the first round in back to back years and DE's three years in a row recently. The only time I can remember them going after a specific guy (not position) is when they traded up one spot to get Ty Warren, and then the next year, Vince Wilfork fell to their laps at 21 and they turned him into a NT. I just don't want people getting caught up with positions with the Pats. But who knows, maybe I'll end up being wrong. Everyone had them taking CB and LB last year and they took S and traded out, so maybe not...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
                              desean jackson is a terrible pick for the skins. we already have 2 short fast big play wrs in randle el and santana moss. we may look to bring in a bigger taller possession wr as well but id venture to say that will be in fa or through a trade.

i thought about what you said and it make perfect sense i think they could actualy use this pick at OL or maybe to replace Marcus W. who isnt play as good as his contract is, or if they cut Shawn Spring they could use that pick to draft a corner

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information