Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mediocore Mock w/trades

1. Miami Dolphins - Chris Long
    Great fit in the Defense and will come in and have an immediate impact.

2. St.Louis Rams - Jake Long
    The Rams have gone with the safer picks with a higher floor since Linehan's been there. They continue this trend.

3. Oakland Raiders - Sedrick Ellis
    McFadden is tempting but they go with a stud DT who fills there biggest need.

4. New Orleans Saints f/Cheifs - Glenn Dorsey
    Saints trade up to get great value and an impact player in Dorsey.

5. Atlanta Falcons - Matt Ryan
    Sorry Falcons fans but they can't pass on a QB here.

6. New York Jets - Darren McFadden
    The Jets are very lucky that DMAC is still here. He'll bring some star power to the Jets.

7. Carolina Panthers f/Patriots Ryan Clady
    The Panthers move up to get their franchise LT.

8. Baltimore Ravens - Vernon Gholston
    The thought of Gholston on the Ravens D scares me. Great value and could replace Suggs if he leaves in FA.

9. Cincinnati Bengals - Keith Rivers
    The Bengals bring in a very athletic LB to help their front 7.

10. Kansas City Chiefs f/Saints - Jeff Otah
    The Chiefs are dissapointed that Clady is not here. They end up with Otah instead.

11. Minnesota Vikings f/Bills - Kenny Phillips
    I'll be honest, I stole the idea of the Vikes trading up to get Phillips from Toon. This trade really is good for both teams.

12. Denver Broncos - Chris Williams
    With Lepsis retiring the Broncos need to bring in an athletic LT.

13. New England Patriots f/Panthers - Leodis McKelvin
    Assante is most likely gone so they need a CB. McKelvin would fit in very well in their D.

14. Chicago Bears - Gosder Cherilus
    Cherilus looked great at Senior Bowl. He is the type of big physical lineman the Bears like. Can come in and play RT and eventually move to LT.

15. Detroit Lions - Derrick Harvey
    Lions get very good value here and a pass rusher who is a good fit in the Tampa 2.

16. Arizona Cardinals - Jonathan Stewart
    The Cards go with the BPA who can eventually replace Edge.

17. Buffalo Bills f/Vikings - Malcolm Kelly
    The Bills move down and get much better value on the tall #2 WR they need.

18. Houston Texans - DeSean Jackson
    An explosive weapon for the Offense who can take pressure of Andre Johnson.

19. Philadelphia Eagles - Mike Jenkins
    Philly gets very good value here on Jenkins. They will like his versatility.

20. Tampa Bay Buccanears - Calais Campbell
    I think the Bucs can wait until they get their QB of the future. Campbell has good value here and will make a good DE combo with Gaines.

21. Washington Redskins - Phillip Merling
    O-Line value is off and I don't see them taking a CB as they still have Rogers. Calais is gone so they go with the next best thing.

22. Dallas Cowboys - Aqib Talib
    Dallas gets the depth at CB they need. He can also return punts.

23. Pittsburg Steelers - Carl Nicks
    A bit of a reach but Nicks looked great in Senior Bowl and moved great for a guy his size. Also has the ability to move inside and play Guard.

24. Tennessee Titans - Kentwan Balmer
    If Haynesworth leaving DT becomes a bigger need but they lose D-Line depth in FA and Balmer is an uprgrade over Tony Brown.

25. Seattle Seahawks - Rashard Mendenhall
    Easy pick here. Very good value and fills one of their biggest needs.

26. Jacksonville Jaguars - Reggie Smith
    Both Calais and Merling are gone and then there's a drop off at DE. Don;t think they'll take another WR. A CB/S would come in an at very least bring depth to there secondary.

27. San Diego Chargers - Pat Sims
    Big, athletic DT who can play NT or DE in a 3-4.

28. Baltimore Ravens f/Cowboys - Andre Woodson
    The Kyle Boller experiment didn't work and they can't trust there team to a 5th round pick whose only started 2 games. Woodson has good value here.

29. San Francisco 49ers - Dre Moore
    A big, strong, explosive DT who like Pat Sims can play NT or DE in a 3-4. Was a beast at Senior Bowl. San Fran can take a WR at the top of round 2.

30. Green Bay Packers - Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
    Has the athletic ability to play the press coverage that Packers love to use.

31. New York Giants - Sam Baker
    DT value is off. CB was a strong option but Webster has really stepped up his game. The G-Men go with a LT who an protect Eli's blind side.

Like the Sam Baker pick, but why would the Panthers move up for Clady when the OT class is so deep that not one really stands out?

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

A+ on the Bucs first rounder :)

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

A+ for the chiefs

we get a 3rd rounder and a future 2nd as well or something?
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
          Like the Sam Baker pick, but why would the Panthers move up for Clady when the OT class is so deep that not one really stands out?
          I think that Clady has the most potential of any OT in the draft. Although the class is deep, there aren't many guys who are athletic enough (ie. Otah and Cherilus) who can play in there ZBS. I know I have Williams at 12 but that is a pretty big reach. I think LT is the Panthers biggest need and will be willing to move to get the guy they want.

Comment

good Oakland pick.
            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

ok phins pick

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

I'd do that trade in a snap. Probably have to give up our extra 3rd rounder.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                  I'd do that trade in a snap. Probably have to give up our extra 3rd rounder.
                  Yeah, that's how it would probably work. They'd give up their first 3rd round pick. The Bills get better value on their biggest position of need. Like I said before, it works out nicely of both teams.

Comment

Like the GB selection

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

What did the Pats pick up in the trade? I'm down with that.

Comment

Good trade and choice for Buffalo. I wouldn't mind Mike Jenkins or Dan Connor there either.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I was thinking that the Pats and the Panthers will swap 2nd round picks and NE also gets Carolina's 3rd round pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                            Good trade and choice for Buffalo. I wouldn't mind Mike Jenkins or Dan Connor there either.
                            If they thought they could get better value in the 2nd for a tall #2 WR, what do you think about the Bills taking a DT like Pat Sims?

Comment

am not a fan of the Chiefs pick.I would rather stay at 5 and grab the BPA(Dorsey) if it played out like that

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information