Mediocore Mock w/trades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
    I was thinking that the Pats and the Panthers will swap 2nd round picks and NE also gets Carolina's 3rd round pick.
    I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
      30. Green Bay Packers - Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
      Has the athletic ability to play the press coverage that Packers love to use.
      thats intresting DRC from what i heard weakness was the bump and run

Comment

I don't know how we got the Cowboys pick, but we might have a chance at Woodson in Round 2. LOVE Vernon and DeSean Jackson to the Texans.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

I need to teach you something:

WE WON't TRADE DOWN.

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
          1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
          2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
          3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
          3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
          4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
          5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
          6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
          7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union

Comment

I heart you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
              thats intresting DRC from what i heard weakness was the bump and run
              He does need to get stronger and more physical but he has the size and athletisism where he could develop into a very good press corner. He won't be counted on to start for at least a year or two. And with an NFL workout program and the chance to learn behind Harris and Woodson he has the natural talent to be very effective press coverage.
              Last edited by TACKLE; 01-25-2008, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yung Flippa View Post
                I don't know how we got the Cowboys pick, but we might have a chance at Woodson in Round 2.
                I had the Ravens trading their 4th round pick to the Cowboys. They might be lucky enough to have him fall to them in the 2nd but for only a 4th round pick, they won't take any chances.
                Last edited by TACKLE; 01-25-2008, 08:25 PM.

Comment

ugh....texans dont need a WR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! andre johnson, kevin walter, andre davis, jacoby jones, and TE owen daniels...who cares about a playmaking WR, we have 2 in andre johnson and andre davis. give us a playmaking RB cuz we dont even have a normal RB

Comment

Originally posted by foozball View Post
                    ugh....texans dont need a WR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! andre johnson, kevin walter, andre davis, jacoby jones, and TE owen daniels...who cares about a playmaking WR, we have 2 in andre johnson and andre davis. give us a playmaking RB cuz we dont even have a normal RB
                    With Alex Gibbs coming in I think RB as their 1st round pick seems more and more unlikely. He is a believer in that anybody can be an effective RB in the ZBS. They already have money tied up in Ahman Green and Dayne has played well at times. OT and LB value is off. They could go CB because of Dunta's injury but Fred Bennett played well in his place. In this case I have the Texans going with the BPA.

Comment

yea, but we are making andre davis a priority to resign in the offseason. we just drafted jacoby jones. do you honestly think the texans will be taking desean jackson? fred bennett is not playing in dunta's "place." bennett is the #2 CB. campbell, merling, and reggie smith are all better picks and would have a bigger impact for the texans than desean jackson would.

Comment

RB is still an option but for know lets take that option out. I highly doubt they go with Campbell or Merling as I think its highly improbable that they pick D-Line 4 years in a row. Reggie Smith is an option. He does bring the ablilty to play CB/S which is important but I still think he is a bit of reach. Reggie is the most likely option of those 3 guys. What do you think about them taking an LB like Connor, Mayo, or OT like Baker. Hey but who knows. Maybe I'm just overthinking it. They might just make the easy pick and go with Mendenhall.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots16-0 View Post
                          I need to teach you something:

WE WON't TRADE DOWN.
                          By "we" you better not mean the Patriots, because that is exactly what they will do. How do you think they got that pick to begin with?

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information