Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight from April 2008

http://www.mymockdraft.com/MyDraft/Crazy_Chris.aspx

3 Rounds, no trades, constructive criticism appreciated.

Sweet Giants draft.

The more I see of Baker, the more I feel he's an underrated player coming into the draft. He's an excellent pass blocker, who's run blocking skills are becoming vastly overlooked. Diehl played above and beyond all expectations, but you can tell it's not his natural position as he does struggle at times. Move Diehl back into LG, and he immediately becomes a pro-bowl caliber guard, or close to it. Plus it would address the issue of depth on the line because Seubert, while doing an admirable job this season, is not a starter. He's a top tier back up though.

Brandon Flowers would be an awesome pick for us there. A very nice steal, as I feel like he's a early-mid 2nd Rounder, so to get him at the bottom would be great. Ross played magnificent this year, but Madison and RW are getting older, so Flowers would be an awesome asset to this team.

Geno Hayes is the only pick that scares me. While I do think he's an great talent, and a steal in terms of talent at that point in the draft, his character issues scare me. I would rather pass on him, if only for that reason. The Giants have a tenancy to steer away from those guys. Still, if he keeps his act together, an awesome pick up for Big Blue.
    (shameless self-promotion)
    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Good Bills Draft.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

such a good Chiefs draft I could cry

Comment

HATE Baltimore's pick, we don't hesitate to take Vernon Ghloston. Good Houston pick. Good 2nd for the Ravens. Good 3rd for Houston.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

man, rather have DRC and mendenhall in the first for the cowboys. but i love hawkins, and dajuan morgan isn't a bad pick. i give ur mock a solid B

Comment

excellent bears draft.

williams could slot in right away at either guard or RT while developing to be a LT down the road.

i like the woodson pick in round 2. i got to see him play quite a few times this year against some really top quality competition and he hasnt failed to impress me any of the times. probably good the senior bowl dropped him a bit, makes him cheaper

i like the third rounders too. both needs that get filled

Comment

Good 1st two picks for the Steelers, but i cant see them passing on Dre Moore in the 3rd. DE is also a pretty big need for us. Good effort though. A-

Comment

You sir, have done a very excellent Eagles draft. Hit the nail right on the head in Round 1 with Campbell. Adding a solid WR in the 2nd round works perfectly and getting some Secondary depth fills out some of our bigger concerns. Nice job.

Honolulu Wave 1-3, DM 22 Tackles, 3 Sacks, 1 Forced Fumbles, 0 Interceptions.
                  Leon McHelbrecht, Pittsburgh OC, 1-3.
                  PSN:J33zydaLion (MGO)

Comment

If Vernon Ghloston in at our pick I doubt we will pass on him. NO way we take Brohm, hes jsut not top 10 material if you ask me

Comment

Great Bears draft, you nailed some needs in the 1st 2 rounds, and I got a bit weary of what you would do in the 3rd, but I like the draft for us. Nice job.

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                      who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Love the Vikings draft

Comment

dont like balmer for sd at all

Comment

Originally posted by Yung Flippa
                            HATE Baltimore's pick, we don't hesitate to take Vernon Ghloston. Good Houston pick. Good 2nd for the Ravens. Good 3rd for Houston.
                            Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz
                            If Vernon Ghloston in at our pick I doubt we will pass on him. NO way we take Brohm, hes jsut not top 10 material if you ask me
                            I thought it was expected that Baltimore slaps Franchise tag on T-Sizzle so I didn't put much thought into them drafting Gholston.

Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning
                            dont like balmer for sd at all
                            To be honest i didn't like it much either at first but in the end I thought he presented the best combination of value and need.

Thanks for all the comments so far... need more!

Comment

I'm not a fan of the Balmer pick because the Chargers do not need a DE. I really like Cromartie and I think he would be an appropriate pick with Smith/Cherilus gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information