Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Round Mock, New Picks

http://www.mymockdraft.com/MyDraft/rockio42.aspx

some new picks and i went for 5 rounds this time, ask me if you need explaining for a pick and i will be happy

comments are appreciated
    I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Originally posted by rockio42 View Post
    ask me if you need explaining for a pick and i will be happy
    3rd round DT for Green Bay

Comment

I see youve modeled mine and woots bills draft rockio.

A++++++++++++ except I prefer Hef over Allen in round 5

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

ask me if you need explaining for a pick and i will be happy
        Glenn Dorsey to the Jets

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
          3rd round DT for Green Bay
          quick counter-question explain Justin Harrell in the first last year

onto the real question...Corey Williams is leaving most likely and even if they did draft Harrell last year they love have a DL rotation and Guion is a underated guy who can add great depth

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

Originally posted by gsorace View Post
            Glenn Dorsey to the Jets
            worst case scenario for the Jets considering who is takin before them but Dorsey is a great athlete and even though he is a horrible fit, Mangini is a smart guy who was brought up in a orginazation who maked people fit and he can make Dorsey fit again

Comment

Cardinals

1. Kenny Phillips - Great pick, some reason he is getting a bad wrap from people on this board but the man is all production and placing him beside Wilson is a very deadly duo - A+

2. Shawn Crable - He is a perfect fit for what we need in a 3-4 Pass rushing OLB - B+

3. Tashard Choice - I personally would prefer Forte because i feel he is a more ocmplete back but both a good value there and i wouldn't complain - B

4. Barry Richardson - We can always use good O-Line depth and a few years under Grimm and he could take over full time for Gandy - B

5. Jermichael Finley - Although he would be a huge steal there he isn't the type of TE that we need, Pope and Patrick are great receiving TE's what we need now is a solid run blocking one, too bad that Cottam was picked 7 spots ahead because he is a perfect fit, John Sullivan would also be a good option here - C+

Overall - B+

Comment

worst case scenario for the Jets considering who is takin before them but Dorsey is a great athlete and even though he is a horrible fit, Mangini is a smart guy who was brought up in a orginazation who maked people fit and he can make Dorsey fit again
                You know who else is a great athlete and a horrible fit for the Jets defense?

DeWayne Robertson.

And Mangini didn't do a very good job making him fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                  You know who else is a great athlete and a horrible fit for the Jets defense?

DeWayne Robertson.

And Mangini didn't do a very good job making him fit.
                  Damn, good point, but I really didn't know who else to give them. (I am going to get torched for that)

Comment

1st 2 rounds where good, but the third was kind of WAt

Like Steelers taking Slaton, WAT, if they take a back there it would be someone who can be a brusing back, and fall forward. Linemen, would have been a better pick, or cb. Langford was a good pick but I don't think he falls that far might get taken in the third by the Steelers

Cardinals they don't need a TE, they actually have a few players there. Corner is a place to go, but I don't know if you could find a starter at corner that late. Rolle can't play corner, he could be moved to FS, and with phillips being drafted in the first than its either he is a backup or cut. But other than that good cards pick.

Eagles good picks all around filling holes and stuff. Picking a guard to move andrews to tackle is a move that can happen. But i would rather see a tackle, being drafted by the eagles.

Good mock but just some picks were crazy mostly slaton to steelrs

Comment

quick counter-question explain Justin Harrell in the first last year

onto the real question...Corey Williams is leaving most likely and even if they did draft Harrell last year they love have a DL rotation and Guion is a underated guy who can add great depth
                      We had a need for a DT at the time of the draft. Besides Pickett none of our tackles were really proven. Johnny Jolly came out from no where to all of a sudden be the starter. We also planned for what you mentioned below. Had Williams not lived up to his previous year we would have had some one, and had he had the year that he did we aren't forced to resign him. Harrell was looking to be the third DT at worst at the time, but the emergence of others pushed him down the depth chart. The pick made sense, it just didn't please a lot of the fans.

Yeah, and even if he leaves we'll still have a good rotation. Pickett, Jolly, Harrell, Cole, and Muir, add to it that Jenkins moves to DT in passing situations. He'd get no playing time. We have maybe the deepest DT position in the league, and besides WR it's the very bottom of the list of needs.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                        Good mock but just some picks were crazy mostly slaton to steelrs
                        I went for that because people are giving then Chris Johnson, who is a lot like Slaton.

Comment

I went for that because people are giving then Chris Johnson, who is a lot like Slaton.
                          Yeah but I think Johnson might be able to add on weight, where slaton i don't think so more like a 1 trick pony. But still Johnson is even not a good pick for there steelers, a fat ass back is what they need, or o-line help first before even rbs.

Comment

fair enough for both the packers and the steelers, will definately change those picks next mock around

Comment

Absolutely beautiful Vikings draft, the only thing I might change is Chad Henne with Jason Jones, but that is quite minor. Great job.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information