Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Seven Round Mock!! 2/27

http://www.mymockdraft.com/2496/Review.aspx

This is my last mock for a month. Can't seem to make everyone happy. One fan of a team will call a mock the best they've seen while another says it's an F. So this is where I think players will go and what team needs are. Love it or hate it lets hear it.

real good packers mock

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

CB could be a first round need come draft day, but i really don't like Hall, rather have Houston or Revis if we do go CB first round. Also i wouldn't mind if we take WR Robert Meachem, Dwayne Bowe or DE Charle Johnson at #19. Th rest of the Draft look pretty damn good for us.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
      XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
      Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
      http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

great falcons draft.

Owner of ScarDraft
        Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Like the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 7th round picks, but I think we would draft a DB.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
          Originally posted by yodachu
          Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

props for 7 rounds, great Jets picks in Bush, Moore, and Ross. I don't know if Brown is a good fit at NT, he's a little too tall. I'd much rather have 42 rep Tank Tyler there.

Comment

wow pretty awful Raiders mock.no improvment at RB?thats mandatory.
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

AWESOME fins draft. Quinn, Moses, McCauley on the first day makes me wanna cry. nice job.

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

dude.........................QB lions after 1st rd?, nope. not gonna happen. all the other picks were standard expect for that one, did you give us a CB? cause we def need one.

Lionsmack

Originally posted by elway777
                  They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
                  The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.

Comment

Wow, I actually like it all the way through. I don't like the idea of no CB day one but Brown would be sweet in the 4th and makes up for not taking one earlier.

Comment

damn good cowboys draft!

Comment

Broncos:

1. CB is not the team's biggest need.

2. I really like Dan Bazuin, though might be a bit of a reach?

3. Mebane might not be the best fit. Need someone a little more explosive.

3, 5, 6. I like the focus on OL, but perhaps 1 pick too many?

7. RB comes much earlier than 7th, or not at all. Team already has role players... needs an every down guy.
                        Last edited by Diehard; 02-27-2007, 09:35 PM.

Comment

First day for the Giants was awesome, but then in the fourth round it should have been a WR (huge need for us). We don't need two OTs and two LBs by the way. We don't need a OT at all really. I could live with it, but it's not ideal.

Comment

I liked the first couple Giants picks. Haven't really watched Shaw much but he has speed, which we need. Don't need an OT, especially don't need 2.

lol, just noticed that you had Brian Leonard being drafted in the 5th round.

Comment

Below average Rams draft, love the drafting of Brian Lenord.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information