Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DMAC to Dallas and the Pats come out on top again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DMAC to Dallas and the Pats come out on top again.

    1.Miami Dolphins - Chris Long
    2.St.Louis Rams - Vernon Gholston
    3.Oakland Raiders - Sedrick Ellis
    4.Kansas City Chiefs - Jake Long
    5.Atlanta Falcons - Matt Ryan
    6.New York Jets - Glenn Dorsey
    7.Dallas Cowboys f/Patriots - Darren McFadden
    8.Baltimore Ravens - Leodis McKelvin
    9.Cincinnati Bengals - Phillip Merling
    10.New Orleans Saints - Keith Rivers
    11.Buffalo Bills - Kentwan Balmer
    12.Denver Broncos - Ryan Clady
    13.Carolina Panthers - Derrick Harvey
    14.Chicago Bears - Jeff Otah
    15.Detroit Lions - Rashard Mendenhall
    16.Arizona Cardianls - Brandon Flowers
    17.Minnesota Vikings - Kenny Phillips
    18.Houston Texans - Erin Henderson
    19.Philadelphia Eagles - Reggie Smith
    20.Tampa Bay Buccanears - Calais Campbell
    21.Washington Redskins - Limas Sweed
    22.New England Patriots f/Cowboys - Mike Jenkins
    23.Pittsburg Steelers - Chris Williams
    24.Tennessee Titans - Mario Manningham
    25.Seattle Seahwks - Jonathan Stewart
    26.Jacksonville Jaguars - DeSean Jackson
    27.San Diego Chargers - Brandon Albert
    28.New England Patriots f/Cowboys - edit Jerod Mayo (Quenitn Groves was the old pick but the more I thought about it the more I didn't like it. I like Lofton here but the Pats like bigger LB's.)
    29.San Francisco 49ers - Malcolm Kelly
    30.Green Bay Packers - Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
    forfeit
    31.New York Giants - Carl Nicks
    Last edited by TACKLE; 02-15-2008, 05:02 PM.

  • #2
    You do realize that there is not equal trade value with that trade, right?


    Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

    Comment


    • #3
      That mock is VERY strange. The Pats get Jenkins but I'd prefer Chris Williams, DeSean Jackson, and then Dan Connor.

      Comment


      • #4
        CB is a larger need than DT.
        Give us Mike Jenkins there.


        Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
          You do realize that there is not equal trade value with that trade, right?
          According to the Trade Value Chart, the 7th pick is 1500 and the 22nd + 28th pick is equal to 1440. Looks about right to me.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
            CB is a larger need than DT.
            Give us Mike Jenkins there.
            Mike Jenkins value is a bit off. I know the Bills are willing to reach to fill a position of need but this is deep CB class and they can get a quality player in the 2nd or 3rd. This a strong class for DT's at the top then there is a dropoff. Quality DT talent will be harder to get in this draft.

            Comment


            • #7
              Glenn Dorsey does not fit the Jets scheme. They would essentially be jettisoning off Dwayne Robertson to get a player with a similar skill set. I think the Jets would take McFadden given your scenario. The Pats would either take a CB or trade down with New Orleans who would take Dorsey.

              Comment


              • #8
                Not a good Chargers pick because they don't need a G. Cromartie or Cherilus would be good selections with whats available.

                Comment


                • #9
                  When did Brandon Flowers jump ahead of Mike Jenkins and Dominique Rodgers Cromartie?
                  Will post for +rep.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Seasonticketholder View Post
                    Glenn Dorsey does not fit the Jets scheme. They would essentially be jettisoning off Dwayne Robertson to get a player with a similar skill set. I think the Jets would take McFadden given your scenario. The Pats would either take a CB or trade down with New Orleans who would take Dorsey.
                    If the Jets took Dorsey he would play DE in the 3-4, not NT. I know Dorsey is not an ideal fit in the 3-4 but he has the strength to get penetration and take on double teams and also the quickness and athletism to rush the passer. It was really close between DMac and Dorsey but since they invested money in Thomas Jones and already have a fast, do-it-all type RB in Leon Washington, I think they'll pass on McFadden to fill a much bigger need.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by defensiveback23 View Post
                      Not a good Chargers pick because they don't need a G. Cromartie or Cherilus would be good selections with whats available.
                      Brandon Albert has the ability to play both G and OT. I think that he will probably play RT at the next level but can also play RG, LG, and even LT. He's 6'7 310 and has good athletism. His versatility and big upside are the reason he's the pick here. Cromartie got strong consideration as well. But the Chargers are a teams with very few holes and it would tough for them to make a "luxury pick" when they have a need at RT.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by UK Cards Fan View Post
                        When did Brandon Flowers jump ahead of Mike Jenkins and Dominique Rodgers Cromartie?
                        I'll be honest with you, I got the idea from Mayock. He has him as hus #2 CB. I didn't agree at 1st but the more I research and watched film, the more I like him. Flowers is a great athlete and was a shutdown CB at VT. He is the hardest-hitting DB in the draft period. He very physical and a great tackler. Teams threw away from him all year and he still ended up with 5 INT's. He'll probably run a sub 4.45. The only knock on him is his size (5'10 190) but he plays bigger than any other CB in the draft.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                          I'll be honest with you, I got the idea from Mayock. He has him as hus #2 CB. I didn't agree at 1st but the more I research and watched film, the more I like him. Flowers is a great athlete and was a shutdown CB at VT. He is the hardest-hitting DB in the draft period. He very physical and a great tackler. Teams threw away from him all year and he still ended up with 5 INT's. He'll probably run a sub 4.45. The only knock on him is his size (5'10 190) but he plays bigger than any other CB in the draft.
                          And this is why he won't be jumping up draft boards...

                          http://www.collegiatetimes.com/stori...to_on_facebook


                          Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                            And this is why he won't be jumping up draft boards...

                            http://www.collegiatetimes.com/stori...to_on_facebook
                            Thanks for the info. I didn't know about that before. Not sure of credible the source is but I don't think the facebook thing is that big of a deal but the gun thing is pretty serious. Though the facebook thing could show what kind of people his friends are. I don't think it will effect his stock drastically but with the way the NFL is cracking down on players with legal problems, it could scare away a lot of teams. I just hope that he's upfront with the NFL teams about it and makes an effort to mature.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Good Ravens pick, highly doubt Erin Henderson makes the Top 20, he's more of a second round pick. Give Houston Jonathan Stewart or DeSean Jackson.

                              Baltimore: 7-4

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information