Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/18 Updated 3 Rounds

working on a new version...
    Last edited by DiG; 02-19-2008, 08:02 PM.

Round 3 is awesome.... the rest is just terrible.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
      Round 3 is awesome.... the rest is just terrible.
      do tell my friend. if the dolphins move to a 3-4 then sims is a GREAT fit at NT. and i have zero belief that parcells franchise signal caller is anywhere on your current roster. i think that you might try to move back and still get ryan but like i said i didnt do trades. also with lofton i think his best position in the nfl will be inside lber in a 3-4. great value there imo especially with thomas cut.

Comment

Good Jags draft, especially round 2.

Comment

I don't see how Lofton is a great fit in a 3-4, the top of the 2nd seems way too high for Sims, and Ireland has gone on record saying he is very high on Beck, and with all of our deficiencies elewhere, we cannot afford to take a QB number one overall and ignore all our other more glaring needs.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

If you gave us Campbell instead of Otah it'd be a great draft for the Vikings.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Nice Patriots draft.

Comment

Great Cardinals draft

Only thing I can complain about is I rather have Porter or King than Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                  I don't see how Lofton is a great fit in a 3-4, the top of the 2nd seems way too high for Sims, and Ireland has gone on record saying he is very high on Beck, and with all of our deficiencies elewhere, we cannot afford to take a QB number one overall and ignore all our other more glaring needs.
                  dt is obviously a big need for you guys and ive seen and had sims as high as the late first. with lofton, hes extremely stout in run support. he put up 157 tackles this year and he is very strong and quick and should have no problems taking on blockers and getting to the next level as seen in his 11 tackles for loss this past season. i think with that first pick the ideal situation is to move down but if you guys cant get a deal done then i dont see the tuna passing on a franchise signal caller.

Comment

pretty acceptable bears draft

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      pretty acceptable bears draft
                      thanks. you guys flamed my last mock so i tried to make this one more better.

Comment

good oakland draft.
                        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Interesting bringing Brohm in the 2nd round. I like it after seeing Porter in the 3rd. Even though Gailey and Herm have both said Croyle is getting the start, Brohm could come in and push Croyle for the position
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

well until i saw Dan Connor to the giants i was interested, but then after i saw the next two giants picks i thought it was alright, not spectacular. Love DaJuan Morgan in the 2nd, but in the first i think Pat Sims, Brandon Flowers, Antoine Cason, and Tracy Porter would all be better picks than Dan Connor.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
                              thanks. you guys flamed my last mock so i tried to make this one more better.
                              hey np. you hit the needs in good order, so you get a passing mark from me at least

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information