13. Carolina- Kentwan Balmer, DT, North Carolina
    14. Chicago- Chris Williams, OT, Vanderbilt
    15. Detroit- Rashard Mendenhall, RB, Illinois
    16. Arizona- Mike Jenkins, CB, USF
    17. Minnesota- Phillip Merling, DE, Clemson
    18. Houston- Brandon Flowers, CB, Virginia Tech
    19. Philadelphia- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB, Tennessee St
    20. Tampa Bay- Mario Manningham, WR, Michigan
    21. Washington- Kenny Phillips, S, Miami (FL)
    22. Dallas (from Cleveland)- Aqib Talib, CB, Kansas
    23. Pittsburgh- Branden Albert, OG, Virginia
    24. Tennessee- Limas Sweed, WR, Texas
    25. Seattle- Jonathon Stewart, RB, Oregon
    26. Jacksonville- Reggie Smith, DB, OU
    27. San Diego- Gosder Cherillius, OT, BC
    28. Dallas- DeSean Jackson, WR, Cal
    29. San Francisco (from Indianapolis)- Early Doucet, WR, LSU
    30. Green Bay- Calais Campbell, DE, Miami (FL)
    31. New England- FORFEITED
    31. New York Giants- Dan Connor, ILB, PSU

Great pick for the Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seasonticketholder View Post
      Great pick for the Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      haha I thought youd be more concerned with how unrealistic it seems! I had a tough time placing the 2 DT's.... I'd like to clarify I view both as top 5 picks, but it just happened that they slipped in this mock.

Comment

Kenny Phillips would be the Vikings pick if he droped to them.

Comment

With Dorsey and Ellis still on the board KC takes one of them and then takse Carl Nicks in RD 2

Comment

ughh.
            If the Bills pass on Keith Rivers, I will be extremely mad. LB and WR are our top 2 needs. Rivers is better at LB, than Kelly is at WR.
            I'd much rather go with Keith Rivers there.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

At least it's not McKelvin.

Comment

bad phins pick. give us chris long or vernon gholston instead.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

horrible pick for Green Bay, especially with a few good Cb's still on the board

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

i dont foresee phillips falling that far and even if he did im not sure the pick makes sense. the skins love landry at fs and phillips doesnt really project well as a SS.

Comment

oh my god? are you serious? Dan connor to the GiantS?!? its unheard of!

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                        horrible pick for Green Bay, especially with a few good Cb's still on the board
                        I completely disagree. As a Packers fan, I realize TT loves building his DLine. Fact is Corey Williams may be gone, therefore Cullen might be moving inside quite a bit. Not to mention, KGB is getting up there in years, and wont be around much longer. PLUS Kampman plays about 99% of all snaps, DE is an underrated need for the Packers. If a top quality DE is still available, and McKelvin, Jenkins, DRC, Flowers and Talib are all gone, I see us pulling the trigger on DE.
                        I also feel there are a ton of good quality corners to be had in the 2nd round (ex. Lee, Porter, Cason, Godfrey). It seems like a good move to grab a stud passrusher then get a corner in round 2.

And to the Giants fan, who cares if it is unoriginal? A mock draft predicts what could happen, not plugs in different names to make you excited... I feel if Connor falls, he could very well be the pick.

Comment

Good Baltimore pick....Okay Texans pick, but I'd rather have Jonathon Stewart because he fulfills a BIGGER need. We only need a corner for depth...and I don't think you draft for depth in the first round.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

good bears pick. i like williams LT potential

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                              I completely disagree. As a Packers fan, I realize TT loves building his DLine. Fact is Corey Williams may be gone, therefore Cullen might be moving inside quite a bit. Not to mention, KGB is getting up there in years, and wont be around much longer. PLUS Kampman plays about 99% of all snaps, DE is an underrated need for the Packers. If a top quality DE is still available, and McKelvin, Jenkins, DRC, Flowers and Talib are all gone, I see us pulling the trigger on DE.
                              I also feel there are a ton of good quality corners to be had in the 2nd round (ex. Lee, Porter, Cason, Godfrey). It seems like a good move to grab a stud passrusher then get a corner in round 2.

And to the Giants fan, who cares if it is unoriginal? A mock draft predicts what could happen, not plugs in different names to make you excited... I feel if Connor falls, he could very well be the pick.
                              I disagree with quite a bit there but I've explained it numerous times already and don't want to go into it again. Connor would be a better pick.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information