Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Seven Rounder

http://www.mymockdraft.com/9487/Review.aspx

Can you please explain the Bills choice of Chris Williams?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Vikings Mock:
      1. Derrick Harvey- I like the pick, he's certainly needed and could fill a big need.
      2. Early Doucet- Good pick, he's the kind of player I'd like to have on the Vikings
      3. Erik Ainge- Could be better, but could be worse too. I do like Ainge as a player, though.
      3. Jonathon Hefney- Fills a need and could be a contributor
      4. Marcus Howard- Not bad
      5. Terrance Wheatley- Could be a ST/Dime Backer.
      6. Peter Graniello- Not bad, could add depth
      7. Ace Bowen- Don't know anything about him, but I'm not going to complain on a 7th round pick.

Overall it's a decent Vikes mock.
      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

bad packers draft, nice first, but then we dont really need a TE or OG that early. And we dont need a WR at all. We have Rodgers at QB and Nall a former Favre backup

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Reggie Smith - Why?

Xavier Adibi - Yet again, Why?

Ray Rice - Close to another Why?

Eddie Royal - Best pick so far.

Mike Pollak - Nice pick.

Robert Killerbrew - Terrible..

Tyler Polumbus - Not bad for a 7th.

Overall; one crappy Buc mock.

Comment

After I saw Cherilus at Combine, i'll pass at 31, he plays too high and we're not changing one whole side of our O-Line for a rookie LT who should be a RT.

DeMario Pressley, Maybe in the 3rd or 4th round. He's a good player, but not worth 2nd.

Bruce Davis was a DE in college right? Yea, no thanks, we already have a good 1st rounder who is good at Blitzing (which is what we need for our scheme) and just needs to improve on coverage and reads. Already making the transition for a year (and we have good depth behind him so don't play that card).

I really don't know this Steve Justice, but I don't understand a C pick when we have O'Hara and Ruegamer who both played good in the playoffs.

Trae (its actually Trey) Brown, so finally we address a DB need. He's not bad for a 6th rounder, has a good amount of interceptions, tackles, and PBU. But i haven't seen much of him, and i can't really evalutate him.

Roger Williams, played at FSU and was average. I'd much rather have Bobbie Williams from Bethune-Cookman, and I doubt we address safety this late too.

All in all, this draft would get an F or a D+ because you only gave us depth in places we need help, you didnt address positions we need the most first, and you gave us bad value.

Comment

Is this supposed to be a joke though, or are you just clicking what the player value or computer selection tells you to do? (kindof like ask madden, it tells you who you should pick)

Comment

I never understand why people do a 7 round mock......but anyway Mendenhall is a possibility and a good back. I'd be really pissed personally if we passed on Nicks and took Henne, ya I know we need a qb. I forgot the rest so yah.

Comment

For KC:

Round 1. Jake Long - PERFECT
                  Round 2. Brandon Flowers - too many character issues would rather address the OL again and get Albert
                  Round 3. Devin Thomas - LOVE this pick
                  Round 4. Frank Okam - AWESOME
                  Round 5. we have Miami's 5th so Felton or Tevenga with that pick and Chevis Jackson with our original
                  Round 6. Dennis Dixon - NO!!since somehow he is still on the board give us Curtis Lofton and btw we have TB's 6th as well
                  Round 7. Marty Tadman - no.Owen Schmitt or Ikegwounu much better picks and we have NYG's 7th as well

Comment

i love the patriots draft, except the fact that you have a QB going to them in the 3rd round... i agree a developmental backup is needed, but not so early in the draft such as the 3rd round... id say 6th or 7th round

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Round 1: Jake Long - Great pick, exactly what we want.

Round 2: Meh, not so hot on this. Branden Albert here please.

Round 3: Devin Thomas: Good good pick. Would be happy to see him in the 3rd.

Round 4: Okam is a solid pick there.

Round 5: Another solid pick. OL depth is not something a Chiefs fan will ***** about. :p

Round 6: Dixon? No thanks. Don't understand that pick. QB is not a major concern, and if it was I would hope we take a QB earlier than this to get someone we can really build around if that's the direction we go.

Round 7: This pick is just okay for me. Meh.

Good overall Chiefs mock. Give us Albert in the 2nd! :)

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

ok Oakland draft.
                        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Justice and Brown were really the only good picks for the G-Men, and Brown wouldn't be if the Giants had adressed DB within the 1st 3 rounds(should be 1st 2...)

Justice is good. Like his potential. Ruegame and O'Hara aren't spring chickens, and in the 5th, it's pretty good value
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

until Kelly does his workout I personally am going to put Sweed ahead of him on my board. I also would prefer Leosid, DRC, or Balmer over Kelly or Sweed for that matter in rd 1.

in rd 2 i think that jason jones is a stretch. theres a good chance he is even available for the redskins in rd 3 as he doesnt really fit the scheme for a lot of teams. and if he does go off the board there are a few guys of similar value that would be available. lets just say if the skins passed on Albert, or Chilo in rd 2 the entire fan base would call for someones head on a stick.

fyi, the skins dont need a FS so toss the demps pick in rd 3. landry is our franchise FS for many years to come. Reed Doughty is legit at SS until he proves otherwise. the skins have a much bigger need at CB than at safety.

in rd 5 id much much rather have a fb or olineman than a te. sellers is getting up there in age and his contract is up next year.

Comment

This skins mock is terrible...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information