3/01 Three-Round Mock With Comments!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/01 Three-Round Mock With Comments!

Hey guys, decided to try out My Mock Draft. A lot more convenient to make, a bit less convenient to read. Sorry! At least I used comments, eh? Let me know what you think.

http://mymockdraft.com/MyDraft/RavenOfProphecy.aspx

Im not sure about the Denver pick. I don't follow them closesly though. Any defensive lineman for the Redskins is a good pick. I like the pick.

I don't really like the Rams or the Dolphins pick. Both are very capable of happening. I just think the Dolphins will go Chris Long though. The Dolphins are a very bad team and with Jason Taylor and Chris Long they'd be VERY stronge there. The Rams pick as I said before is not a bad pick. I just think they'd want a dominating defensive tackle rather than an end. That's just my opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by Redskins4Bowl26 View Post
      Im not sure about the Denver pick. I don't follow them closesly though. Any defensive lineman for the Redskins is a good pick. I like the pick.

I don't really like the Rams or the Dolphins pick. Both are very capable of happening. I just think the Dolphins will go Chris Long though. The Dolphins are a very bad team and with Jason Taylor and Chris Long they'd be VERY stronge there. The Rams pick as I said before is not a bad pick. I just think they'd want a dominating defensive tackle rather than an end. That's just my opinion though.
      Well, the thing about Miami is that Long would probably be an OLB and they've got Taylor, Pace, and Porter all out there now.

Comment

You've got the Vikings taking 2 safeties. After bringing in Williams, I don't think they grab Phillips in the first.

If they don't grab any FA DEs, I think they grab Merling.

If they do get someone like Odom, I'd guess Otah, to finish off the O-line.

Comment

Raiders aren't going to draft Dorsey he plays UT they don't need a UT... Only DT I could see them drafting is Ellis..

Comment

nice packers mock

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I think I just threw up in my mouth a lil.....

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

What is your reasoning for Steve Slaton to the Bears? We just drafted Garrett Wolfe.

Comment

Great 1st two picks for the Steelers...terrible 3rd. Richardson id probably a 5th rounder at best. If it played out how you had it, i would like; Jeff Otah, Devin Thomas, Beau Bell.

Comment

I'm happy with the first round pick, but I'd rather have Chris Ellis in the second, and Martellus Bennett in the third. I'm starting to think we might not go WR in the first three or four rounds.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                      I think I just threw up in my mouth a lil.....
                      Yummy! :-)

Comment

great pick with chris williams. perfect. though he would be the pick even if mendenhall and (sigh) brohm were there. the bears wouldnt take brohm there anyway.....hes not significantly better enough than guys like flacco or woodson who are available rounds later

as for henne...i dont like henne. hes isnt going to be a good nfl QB. i wont fault you for the pick of a QB, i just plain dont like henne.

bears dont need an olb. if they do take one, itll be in the late rounds as a backup at middle or strong side, NOT another undersized WLB. jamar wiliams is highly touted by the coaching staff as a replacement for briggs and we just draft mike okwo in the 3rd last year to develop and provide depth. olb isnt a need.

and slaton? you kidding me? we just took a guy exactly like him in wolfe in the 3rd last year. if we go RB, it has to be someone who can push benson and eventually become an every down back if needed. thats not slaton, hes just another college overachiever like wolfe was without the pro niche to fit into. HB is a need though, just slaton doesnt make a lick of sense....

so overall, you nailed down the perfect 1st rounder, and hit some need positions but with the wrong players.

its an "eh" kinda bears draft

Comment

If Keith Rivers is still there #12 the Broncos almost have to take him over Mendenhall. They're in terrible shape at LB and on the DL. Running back isn't an issue right now.

Comment

pretty good san diego pick. With both safeties gone connor is a good pick.

Comment

Bad Oakland pick.Were not gonna go DT in round one with the amount of money weve paid both Kelly and Sands.2nd pick is good though.
                              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information