X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gbpackers0065 full 7-round mock

http://mymockdraft.com/2637/Review.aspx

Bear with me on final rounds

1. Quinn its an OK pick its like we just stepping back on Tarvaris.
    2. Rice would help us out WR anyone will be better than what we have.
    3. Woodley would help out the DE pass rush greatly, Espically in the 3rd round.
    4. Allen Barbre, He will help us out at G
    5. Baker will help out our Horrible WR Core
    6. LB isnt really a need but its the 6th round, Id rather see a CB or Safety
    7. TE would help us out.

Overall: B

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

I just cant see OAK picking a RB after the combine that CJ had and that they need a QB more, okay GB draft I like Nelson, but he plays FS. Also why is SF picking a TE, you have to atleast give Davis a chance before you write him off like that. And I believe Justin Durant has late 3rd round talent, but that maybe a biased opinion considering I live near Hampton.
      Grade C+

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

For the Colts:

1)-DeMarcus Tyler
        This pick is obviously made in light of the porous run-defense that the Colts had over this season. But Tyler would be a NT in the system and as evidenced with McFarland; someone who can rush the passer efficiently would be needed at DT. Tyler isn't a bad pick necessarily but it's just some food for thought in later Mocks.

3)-Rufus Alexander
        I like the pick there, Rufus has good value there (though I prefer Durant; why is he so low?) and he would be an ideal LB for the Colts. I would guess a future SAM?

4)-Doug Datish
        Saturday is slowly getting up there in age but with Gattis available; I'm curious about that pick to say the least. I'd take Datish for depth and a potential future starter I guess.

5)-Melvin Bullit
        I'd take him for depth as Gattis doesn't become a Colt. With Reid gone, there has to be some more depth as the safeties have had trouble staying healthy.

7)-Ramonce Taylor
        I hate the pick, if the Colts were to get a RB I would guess it would be a bigger guy to alleviate some carries off of Addai.
        Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

1st great pick
          2nd okay pick
          3rd horrilbe
          4th good
          5thA okay
          5thB okay
          6th bad
          7th okay

where the DE at in there? why would we draft a CB? troy smith isnt a high 3rd he is a mid 3rd to 4th rounder plus he isnt a al davis qb. way to late to draft a C. sears is a OT/G, we need a true OT. love the AD pick. overall a B-

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I just cant see OAK picking a RB after the combine that CJ had and that they need a QB more,
            There is rumor of a Aaron Rodgers for Randy Moss Trade going down and Al Davis has confidence in Porter, Curry, Gabriel etc.

okay GB draft I like Nelson, but he plays FS.
            Collins would move to his natural position of SS

Also why is SF picking a TE, you have to atleast give Davis a chance before you write him off like that.
            I love Vernon Davis, I am not giving up on him at all. You see, SF runs a double tight-end set and with Eric Johnson most likely leaving they need a replacement

Comment

NO to Ted Ginn!!!Meachem, Rice or Bowe would be better

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                NO to Ted Ginn!!!Meachem, Rice or Bowe would be better
                I agree with your stance but a mock draft is what would happen not what should

Comment

2nd round: Hate it. No DB's for us day one
                  3rd round: Like it, but it doesnt make up for the 2nd rounder
                  4th round: Hate it. OLB is not a need
                  5th round: Dont like it, 5th round is way too late for us to be taking a TE
                  6th round: Dont like it, 6th round is too late for us to take a DE
                  7th round: Like it, but doesnt make up for the rest of the draft

Overall you have no concept of our needs and the order in which to apply them. Here's what our mock should look like:

2: OG or TE
                  3: OG or TE
                  4: DL or DB
                  5: DB or DL
                  6: QB or FB or BPA
                  7: QB or FB or BPA

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                  Originally posted by yodachu
                  Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

I really hope CB doesn't come a first round need, but if it does i could live with that draft. Also i love us taking Booker in the 5th round, overall nice draft for the Titans.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

That is exactly who the Browns will take if Peterson is off the board, and frankly, if CJ goes first, and Thomas second, word around town is Russell will be the pick over Peterson. Blalock is a great pick for us in the second.

After that just some personal preferences

Gimme McBean over Mebane in the 3rd and Soliai in the 5th.

Nice job with the first 2 picks though, after that it gets hard.

B+

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I doubt the Lions take a WR on Day One. Also, if we don't take a QB in Round 1, we won't take one.. we already have a 'developmental' guy in Dan Orlovsky.

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                          I agree with your stance but a mock draft is what would happen not what should
                          What would happen is that Meachem or Bowe are bigger more possession type receivers which HERM LOVES!!!

other than that a plus all the way through
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Nice job on the effort and all to put this together, but the Jets draft is horrible. We can't wait until the 5th and 6th to address our two biggest needs which are OT and DE.

Designs by Thule

Comment

Giants cannot afford to wait until day 2 to select a DB. Give us Ross in round 1 and Otto in round 4.
                              Originally posted by Paul
                              Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                              Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                              These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                              MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information