How good are you at Mock Drafts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good are you at Mock Drafts?

Who's good, How did your mocks stand up in the 07 draft?

lock this thread

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

come on HGF, hes a rookie you could be nicer, also im preety good :)

Comment

My mock was terrible last year. Now I understand individual system fits better and I go with what makes sense for the team instead of what I would do.

My best pick was Tim Crowder to the Broncos in the 2nd, but had I known they would take Jarvis Moss I never would've made that pick.

Why lock this thread? It's a perfectly fine discussion.
        Last edited by etk; 03-05-2008, 08:16 PM.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

It's kind of a random topic. I think I got 12-13 out of the first 32 correct last year, though. 12 the year before. Take it for what you will.

Comment

Yeah, After I posted this I did kinda think this was the wrong place for it.

No harm done, I guess.

Comment

Last year mine got ruined by Miami's weird choice of Tedd Ginn and the drop of Brady Quinn.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                My mock was terrible last year. Now I understand individual system fits better and I go with what makes sense for the team instead of what I would do.
                Yeah I'm the same way now.

Originally posted by etk View Post
                Why lock this thread? It's a perfectly fine discussion.
                I agree.
                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

I've considered making one then I lose focus. Still never tried one.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                    Last year mine got ruined by Miami's weird choice of Tedd Ginn and the drop of Brady Quinn.
                    Hm who do you think will be this year's Ginn to Miami pick? Like no one knows what happened and why they took him..
                    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

I made a mock last season...I cant find it. Damn. I would like to look back at that.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Maybe something like Balmer to the Saints or Dan Connor to the Pats.

Comment

I had like 7 picks right last year in the 1st round, including Ted Ginn, it was my first year so im hoping i get better this time around
                          Last edited by rockio42; 03-06-2008, 07:59 AM.
                          I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

Usually pretty solid, but they get f'ed up by trades

Comment

Last year I predicted all 32 picks in the first. I followed the Darnik strategy and made 5 mocks a day. I just put them all together afterwards and I picked them all.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information