Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Rounds

http://mymockdraft.com/11085/Review.aspx

I can't complain with the Jets taking McFadden. I also like Groves in the 2nd but I doubt he'll be there. If this happened I'd be very happy.
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Good Packers draft, doubt that Flowers will last that long though.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

The Packers own the Browns second round pick #57 from the Williams trade. Its suppose to be pick #56 also not #57.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Hate the Packers & Ravens 1st Round
          Love the Packers & Ravens 2nd Round

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
            The Packers own the Browns second round pick #57 from the Williams trade.
            I know I had switched it on the system but I guess it didn't go thru. Do you really think I'd give the Browns a TE when they have KWII? That pick was made for GB.

Comment

skins draft = D

campbells combine performance has probably dropped him to the bottom of the first at the earliest. he showed a big lack of motivation and work ethic.

with caldwell he just isnt the possession style wr that we need. i dont even anticipate drafting a wr in the first two rounds but if we did it probably wont be a play of his style.

Comment

Good Chiefs mock.

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

For the Raiders, apart from trading the pick, I would say that Gholston is the most likely option in Rd 1. And I like people giving the Raiders a 2-gapper in Rd 2, Sims excites me. However, I think that Sam Baker would be an extended look from the Raiders to come in and protect Russell's blindside. He knows the offensive system, he is a great technician, a very good pass protector, and he knows coach Kiffin.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Great Chargers pick.

Comment

really good giants draft- great picks

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

not a big fan of the patriots draft

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

the bears seem to be really keying in on chris williams in the first and with him available, i dont see a scenario where we dont take him. he can start off at either tackle spot or even guard and has good long term LT potential.

but sweed.....eh. sure it looks like our WR situation is bad, and it very well may be, but i think getting our gaping, ginormous hole at RT filled is by far our biggest concern.

rachal in 2, decent.

Comment

Okay 1st for Baltimore. Don't like Houston's 1st, I'd rather have Jonathan Stewart of DRC.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

If the Titans end up taking Kentwan Balmer, I'm never gonna let anyone forget I called it 4 months before it happened lol. Anyways, good Titans draft.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information