JakeysRealistic2Rounder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JakeysRealistic2Rounder

I gave one of these thingymapops a go, they are actually slower than writing it yourself :roll: Anyways...

http://www.mymockdraft.com/MyDraft/Jakey1989.aspx

McKelvin's really lame, a man corner with no ball skills. Our defense is based on zone corners with ball skills. Aqib Talib if any CB, would prefer Keith Rivers. I liked Mayo, though.

Comment

I like Charles Godfrey much more than Justin King

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Great value in both rounds to the Raiders. Could also see an OT go on the first day too.

Comment

Good Chiefs pick

Comment

1.) Aqib Talib
            2.) Devin Thomas

Good day 1 for us.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Great 1st round for the Phins, give us Flacco and King instead of Brohm and Lofton in the 2nd though, we won't pass on Flacco for Brohm if he's there, I can almost guarantee that.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                we won't pass on Flacco for Brohm if he's there, I can almost guarantee that.
                lol how are you so sure? I'm intrigued :)

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                  lol how are you so sure? I'm intrigued :)
                  Supposedly BP is enamored with Flacco and I hear he has him rated higher than even Matt Ryan. Plus, there are the New Jersey ties between him & Parcells. It just makes more sense. I haven't heard anything that links Brohm to Miami at all.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Perfect Chargers pick given the situation. A back up for LT is not the biggest need, but with a talent like Stewart falling to us I think we would definitely take him. Nice job.

Comment

Pretty good Steelers pick, but the Jets wont go with a tackle in the first.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                        Pretty good Steelers pick, but the Jets wont go with a tackle in the first.
                        Its not my favourite scenario for the Steelers, but i was trying to make it realistic...and i think that is a realistic situation for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                          Its not my favourite scenario for the Steelers, but i was trying to make it realistic...and i think that is a realistic situation for us.
                          NO I like the Steelers pick, but I was stating that the JETS dont need a o tackle in the first.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                            NO I like the Steelers pick, but I was stating that the JETS dont need a o tackle in the first.
                            Lol i know, and i was stating my opinion on the Steelers draft :)

I was thinking Long would play RT for the Jets...if they got a decent RG they would have the most domiant line in football.

D'Brick - Faneca - Mangold - some1 else - Jake Long

That would be intense!!!

Comment

alright bears draft i spose.

though i have reason to believe that if williams is gone, mendenhall would be the pick even before otah since otah might be limited to a RT only in the pros.

and flacco in 2, ill buy it. a little risky i think but hes worlds better than henne inm y book

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information