Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

three round mock in progress. What you think so far?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• three round mock in progress. What you think so far?

http://www.mymockdraft.com/11583/Review.aspx

Just want to know if I am doing a good job of filling team needs the first three rounds.

Mendenhall is good for the Bears in general, but you really think Williams is falling to the end of round 1? The Bears are taking him at 14 if he's there, he is their #1 prospect...also, I don't think we take Johnson in round 2, QB is a need but with Flacco and Brohm off the board, I think we wait another round or 2 before addressing QB

Comment

dominique rodgers-cromartie sure is an intriguing pick, i question whether he can play in a zone scheme. i absolutely LOVE the curtis lofton pick in the second round.... but why would we draft a quarterback in round 3? i could see us picking up a developmental qb in the draft but thats WAY too early.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

meh not too crazy bout Dre Moore in the second to the Raiders. Lots of talent at OT still available so we could go there.

Comment

The Bills dont have two 3rd rounders anymore. We traded #73 to the Jags.
          We dont need a LB anymore.
          You should give us Hardy in round 2, and Martin Rucker in round 3

1. Mike Jenkins
          2. James Hardy
          3. Martin Rucker

That is a MUCH better draft.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

malcolm Kelly in the 2nd....NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.If it did i would wet my self on national tv...DEF NOT GONNA HAPPEN
            QB, OG, OLB, WR, CB, MLB, RB, FS

Exactly Why The Jets were the Coolest Team in the NFL under Rex, but Bowles is the man-see Arians speech:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html

Comment

Any Mock that has Jake Long coming to KC is good then throw Cason and Doucet in as well and it's perfect

Comment

Originally posted by hcbrad08 View Post
                malcolm Kelly in the 2nd....NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.If it did i would wet my self on national tv...DEF NOT GONNA HAPPEN
                eh it's not likely to happen due to the demand for receivers in the first but it's definitely not out of the question either.

Comment

morgan to the skins is pretty crazy rd 1. fs isnt even a need for us with landry there.

jackson in rd2 is good but i dont like the bowman pick. we need someone with reliable hands not another rod gardner...

Comment

Terrible Packers draft.

Comment

It fills all of our needs pretty much, but the Matt Ryan pick really SUCKS.. that's what I think.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Love the bears first round we need mendenhall and plus there great ot's like nicks and baker to pick up in the secound the only tackle worth taking in the first is Long
                        One day i will be on the nfl sideline, maybe in a helmet or a headset. but it will take me to Canton, Ohio.

Comment

Pretty good 9er mock I don'y see Reggie Falling that far though
                          Originally posted by 49erNation85
                          I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

so why didnt the bolts pick reggie smith?

Comment

really hate the ryan pick for miami rather get gholston or long there but up to you all

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information